• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob is leading me in the World Series 3-1 (MVP Baseball inside)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We've been playing a best of seven series, Cubs vs. Yanks, for the world championship of GAF. The series has included a bench clearing brawl, Carl Pavano going 2-4, a bottom of the ninth 3-2 win for Bob, and two blown saves by Rivera.

The series goes back to the Bronx where I will sweep the remaining games!

Mrbob

YES! The GAF CHAMP IS HERE!

I win game 5 in the bronx 6-3 ending in 8 innings due to opponent ripping the network cable out of the wall in frustration!!! :lol

It was not a good start for the Cubbies. Golden boy Mark Prior got ruffed up for 2 runs in the top of the 1st. He was off the entire game but hung in tough to keep the Cubs in the game! In the top of the second DLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE rocks a solo jack to make it 2-1 YANX. Then we move to the top of the 4th were Ramirez jacks another solo some run to tie it at 2. IN the bottom of the 4th GODZILLA smashes the first pitch from Prior to put the YANKS back up 3-2. Next we get to the top of the 6th runners at 1st and 3rd one out and DLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE up again. He hits a soft ball to the second baseman in a ground out but scores an rbi to tie the game at 3. Stays this way till the top of the 8th when the cubs bats came alive. NOMAH starts the inning with a single. Ramirez follows with another single. Burnitz comes up with the go ahead hit. Put a hit and run on and Burnitz singled up the middle. NOMAH safe at home plate and runners advance to 2nd and 3rd on the throw. Next up... you know it... DLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. He rips the ball down the right field line scoring two rbis and that was the last play of the game as Wellie rips the cable out of the wall in frustration! :lol

The title is mine!

belt1203.jpg

Mrbob

Just think, you were ONE STRIKE AWAY tieing this series at 2-2! :lol

He was up 2-1 in game 4 in the bottom of the 9th with two outs. Had burnitz at an 0-2 count after two bad swings. Rivera just needed to make ONE pitch and he blew it. Burnitz hit a soft line ball up the middle to stay alive. Then DLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE came up and rocked Riveras first pitch in the gap between center and right field, scoring burnitz. Next up was Hollandsworth he nailed the ball down the left field line for a dramatic 2 out come from behind victory for the Cubbies!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Please tell me you guys are playing unraked games on mvp,with the pitching cursor and everything turned off that makes the game easier.

Bob is too scared to play me,Ck we should play sometime.

Shit we should start another tourney :D Fmt,dm,fifty and I did one and it was pretty good...I only say that cause I won :p At the time the Stros were decent in the game ranked like 15th and I could hit with them....now after the roster update they just flat out suck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bob,tells me he picked unraked games and didnt change anything...you guys play on all-star with cursors on :lol Please tell me thats not true,cause the game is too easy that way.

And you both use great teams.

Mrbob

TO BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN.

I'm the champ. You ladies want to take a shot at me get in line!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
WORLD SERIES REMATCH. STARTING TONIGHT. CUBS HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

BRING OUT THE BROOMS LADIES, THE MADDEN CHAMP IS GOING FOR A SECOND CROWN!

Matrix

Wellington said:
Said the KG of GAF. Talk to me when you get out of the first round of the playoffs, friend!

You could have called him the T-mac of GAF too ...until we beat Dallas! Right dm!? :(

Matrix

DMczaf said:
At least I man up to the losses, unlike others :)

"now thats a burrrrrrn"
ashtonkutcher.jpg

Fifty

Is Bob the one who wanted to call it a "World Series" I'd understand if that was the case, after all, he is a Cubs fan, gotta get a taste of the big show somehow.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Is Bob the one who wanted to call it a "World Series" I'd understand if that was the case, after all, he is a Cubs fan, gotta get a taste of the big show somehow.

:lol

Top Bottom