• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bombing. Wii U $245/$300 at Costco

You make it seem like being a Costco member is a unique thing.
Just a mini sale. They've done this for everything ever at some point.

Its more unique than lets say a normal shopper window shopping and buying something on a whim. Which happens a lot in malls these days.

Macka

I'm a pretty huge Nintendo fan, and I even I can't see a reason to buy a Wii U yet. I've bought almost every single Nintendo console/handheld at launch but there's just nothing that interests me in the Wii U's lineup.

I really thought Nintendo would have done everything they could to avoid this after the 3DS struggled for a while after it was released, but apparently (like all the gaming companies), they tend to not learn from their mistakes.

This is a great price, but I'm still not interested. Sorry Ninty.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
On one hand I really want Lego City undercover and Pikmin 3... on the other hand... I don't see anything else on the horizon peaking my interest enough to drop even $200 + 100 on games to play them.

Damn you Nintendo, I don't want to watch you die.

new entries in the most popular Nintendo franchises have just been announced...

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Pricing error?

I almost returned my Wii U because of this. Thank goodness I decided to wait before heading out to Target. I suppose no one is going to correct the topic now, because I had to find out on a youtube video. As long as we maintain the illusion of a price collapse, it just might happen.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Pricing error?

I almost returned my Wii U because of this. Thank goodness I decided to wait before heading out to Target. I suppose no one is going to correct the topic now, because I had to find out on a youtube video. As long as we maintain the illusion of a price collapse, it just might happen.

Who earnestly thinks one store = price collapse?
Most posts here were just easy jokes.

Top Bottom