• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: new info to be revealed during live broadcast on Monday at 9PM (JST)

urfe

I've only ever watched directs, and this was a lot worse quality.

Wanted a release date, but looks like I'll just look forward to FFEX for now.

It's just one of many broadcasts they're gonna do on the game, just like with the original BD.

Since it's the first one, I wouldn't expect a ton from this yet. They haven't even had the chance to show the game in full, so this is more of a "we're getting the train started ya'all" sorta thing.

qWmCGiD.png

L~A

I hope we get a rip/upload of that trailer soon. Want to get another listen at the music, sounded great.

mclem

I have no idea what they're saying, but the pace and body language of how they're saying it feels to me like they've run out of things to say and still have to fill another twenty minutes.

CLaddyOnFire

Neo Member
It's working on me - these pleasant, smiling gentlemen could be announcing the series is going free to play with in app purchases, iOS exclusive, one dungeon repeated again and again with a single enemy for all eternity for all I know, but I'm happy right now.

You mean like the second half of the first game?

HAHAHAHA awwww I made myself sad :'(

mclem

That cape looks fragile.

Edit: Just realised that the halberd is actually poking through her hair. Nice touch.

Top Bottom