• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazgul

So I just found out that the season will be split into two parts... Second half won't air until summer 2013.

I was ready for closure!

tumblr_m4naqdNYmx1qzmfxbo2_500.jpg

So I just found out that the season will be split into two parts... Second half won't air until summer 2013.

I was ready for closure!

tumblr_m4naqdNYmx1qzmfxbo2_500.jpg

At least we are getting an ending and they aren't dragging it out forever like Dexter. I can't even watch the first few good seasons now that the later ones have ruined the series so much.

About season 5, Aaron Paul was on Conan recently and said there may or may not be a lot of
deaths
and it definitely is the "dirtiest and darkest, most violent" season yet.

Dany

Banned
I don't know whose in the wrong? Dish is accusing AMC of pricing their content insanely high because of select tv shows while the rating are low. AMC is accusing of Dish that they are being dropped because of VOOM.

Either way it doens't look like the situation is going to amend itself anytime soon

So, whats with the "Lily of The Valley" scene at the end of Season 4, does it mean what I think it means?
it means walt poisoned brock

in hindsight, as silly as it sounded at first, it's pretty obvious. Who else would know exactly what dosage would be enough to effect someone but not kill them, only a chem genius like walt. Also, he crazy as fuck. Also it's a master plan and walt is all about that.

Only thing we don't know is what happened to the poison cig right? I can't remember. Did we all agree that Saul's bodyguard took it? I wonder.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Only thing we don't know is what happened to the poison cig right? I can't remember. Did we all agree that Saul's bodyguard took it? I wonder.
I'm almost positive that Vince Gilligan confirmed this.

Sliver

Walt seems like such a weak little worm for a lot of S4. His stupid Heisenberg thing to go kill Gus that failed miserably, calling the cops on Tyrus and all the other things is just sad.

Grinchy

Banned
Walt seems like such a weak little worm for a lot of S4. His stupid Heisenberg thing to go kill Gus that failed miserably, calling the cops on Tyrus and all the other things is just sad.

He's a desperate man who will do anything to cling to his ego....oh and he might try to save his family on the side. That's one of the things I like about this show. The good guy is not a good guy. I really don't mean to start that line of discussion back up again, though.

Sliver

He's a desperate man who will do anything to cling to his ego....oh and he might try to save his family on the side. That's one of the things I like about this show. The good guy is not a good guy. I really don't mean to start that line of discussion back up again, though.

Eh, I hope the show ends with him dead, Skylar as the new Windy prostitute, and Junior addicted to meth. Jessie living the live in Mexico. Perfect.

squidyj

If I'm remembering correctly, they filmed or are filming some shots in germany, where madrigal is presumably located. Which means the german conglomorate is going to play some kind of part in the show.

I think most of that is right.

What Vince said was they filmed scenes in German, he was speaking in reference to the fully spanish scenes they did in S4. With Madrigal Electromotive (the company who supplied Gus' equipment) being a German conglomerate, well, it suggests some connections and plot directions

kehs

Banned
What Vince said was they filmed scenes in German, he was speaking in reference to the fully spanish scenes they did in S4. With Madrigal Electromotive (the company who supplied Gus' equipment) being a German conglomerate, well, it suggests some connections and plot directions

So I got none of that right, haha.

Started rewatching Breaking Bad from the beginning on my vacation this past week. I'm up to the 3rd episode of Season 2. Can't wait for S5 to start.

Wiggum2007

Trying to power through seasons 3 and 4 before the premiere. This
airline crash
seems a bit contrived.

Haha forgot about that. That plot point never sat well with me. Gets brushed under the rug pretty quickly after the first couple of episodes in S3 too, if I recall.

big ander

Don't need to spoiler tag the airplane crash, it happened a long long time ago.

The crash itself seemed a little contrived, I guess, but it definitely wasn't a last minute decision. The titles of the episodes where flashes to the accident occur are "Seven Thirty-Seven", "Down", "Over", "ABQ". 737 down over ABQ. Practically it doesn't work amazingly, but the idea it's trying to portray is good: Walt's actions have begun to have far-reaching negative consequences.

Don't need to spoiler tag the airplane crash, it happened a long long time ago.

The crash itself seemed a little contrived, I guess, but it definitely wasn't a last minute decision. The titles of the episodes where flashes to the accident occur are "Seven Thirty-Seven", "Down", "Over", "ABQ". 737 down over ABQ. Practically it doesn't work amazingly, but the idea it's trying to portray is good: Walt's actions have begun to have far-reaching negative consequences.

i cant wait for there to be a time in Season 5 when all Walt's lies are unraveled, Jesse is gonna kill him, twice. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom