• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of the Wild Feat. CJ of San Andreas [Mod]

MUnited83

For you.
That's a very impressive reskin.
I thought they managed to inject custom models for a bit.
Lol. Alright then, I mean if you can call getting this upset over something so incredibly minor then....well then yeah I guess we have different ideas of light my man. It's cool though, you do you brother.

OT: This mod is pretty rudimentary but it's strangely entertaining to me, and something about the shield made me giggle. Pretty funny stuff. How's BOTW running through emulation these days? Is it 60 fps or 30? Support for downsampling and extra texture filtering and antialiasing?
People made a 60fps patch recently. Not perfect and it needs one beefy computer, but damn it is amazing.

poodaddy

That's a very impressive reskin.
I thought they managed to inject custom models for a bit.
People made a 60fps patch recently. Not perfect and it needs one beefy computer, but damn it is amazing.
Thanks for the reply, do you think an i7 3820 and a 980 ti would be enough to run it with little in the way of drops or am I out of luck?
Some people base their entire identity on the expensive toy they own while having no concept of self-awareness or taste.

lmao you guys are just too much.

Nev

Banned
The shield and the Playstation buttons prompts make this extra hilarious.

So what is that symbol supposed to be? Is it an Aryan man with flowing blonde hair?

It's not even blonde hair, it's white. Just stop trying.

Jesus christ 80% of the posts are people crying at a stupid, clearly self-aware meme.

We get it, you're mad your precious exclusive can be played at 1080/60 on PC and not on the consoles it was made for.

Can you let people comment the mod now?

MUnited83

For you.
Thanks for the reply, do you think an i7 3820 and a 980 ti would be enough to run it with little in the way of drops or am I out of luck?

lmao you guys are just too much.

With the fps mod, if you lock the game at 30fps you will be pretty much have a very consistent 30fps everywhere(more than the Switch or Wii U). I don't there's any system that quite gets it to a fully consistent 60fps, but i think after a couple of updates to both the mod and the emulator the performance might there soon enough. Your rig should allow you to keep over 50fps the vast majority of the time. If you have a gsync monitor i'd definitely recommend play it in its current state.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Ofc this thread would be derailed by such a benign and self aware use of a meme lol...that's a pretty nice mod. CEMU Botw is best BOTW.

The shield and the Playstation buttons prompts make this extra hilarious.

It's not even blonde hair, it's white. Just stop trying.

Jesus christ 80% of the posts are people crying at a stupid, clearly self-aware meme.

We get it, you're mad your precious exclusive can be played at 1080/60 on PC and not on the consoles it was made for.

Can you let people comment the mod now?

I don't think that's why people are mad. They see the "master race" meme as not politically correct and racist... I think?

I this the first Link reskin mod?

Why import from another game if there's already some possibilities from in-game characters like princess Zelda or maybe the other champions?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
This is just too fucking cool.

Also makes me wish black heroes/characters were a regular occurence in fantasy settings.

Nev

Banned
You haven't interacted with the average user of /r/PCMasterRace anytime in the last year or two, it seems.

I don't care about these people, it's a meme that nobody with an ounce of perspective would take seriously, starting with the people who put CJ and PS buttons on a Zelda game.

Have you even seen the symbol? Like who would think that's a thing serious enough to warrant such absurd outrage?

bchan555

People who won't shut up about how great their PCs are trigger people who have come to hate them with a vengeance apparently. End result is that now nobody is allowed to have fun.

I saw the PCMR shield and didn't give a shit, but we got people in here posting JUST about the shield. lol why?

People really DO need to lighten up. <3

I don't care about these people, it's a meme that nobody with an ounce of perspective would take seriously, starting with the people who put CJ and PS buttons on a Zelda game.

Have you even seen the symbol? Like who would think that's a thing serious enough to warrant such absurd outrage?

Some people have a problem with the co-opting of white supremacist language.

luulubuu

Wondering if a Wind Waker rig could work maybe it would change too much from climbing to most of the animations

Ploid 3.0

Have they modded weapon durability? That would be cool if they could.

He doesn't even look all that out of place in Hyrule. This is why I wanna see more brothers in fantasy games.

I don't know, I can't relate to CJ or .. /sarcasm. The type of replies posted when CJ was revealed as the protagonist for GTA:SA.

Cool mod. I'd use it.

You haven't interacted with the average user of /r/PCMasterRace anytime in the last year or two, it seems.

A meme is just a meme. I'm not letting some shit lords lay claim and ruin my ability to enjoy it. It's still tongue in cheek to me dammit!

Also free Pepe

Yes, I know the creator is suing the shit mongers

Top Bottom