• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brexit | OT3 | A Feast for Crows

This is like leaving your wife and kids for 18 year old but still expecting the wife to cook you sunday dinner and dish out blowjobs.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
phwaord cleavage etc.. oh it's just her shadow. :p

I like italians how can I be racist I know italians.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
shit people tell me I talk a lot of shit and nonsense all the time I want to run the uk ...

I can be positive and happy and talk waffle. where do I sign up?

This is like leaving your wife and kids for 18 year old but still expecting the wife to cook you sunday dinner and dish out blowjobs.

You left out the part where the 18 year old is actually a nun, can’t cook and doesn’t want any kind of sexual relationship, but anyone who told you that before you tried to leave your family for her was blasted as a promoter of project fear.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
You left out the part where the 18 year old is actually a nun, can't cook and doesn't want any kind of sexual relationship, but anyone who told you that before you tried to leave your family for her was blasted as a promoter of project fear.

no no no the 18 year old while looking fit etc is actually inexperienced sexually and has no connection in anyway emotionally or mentally and you are just trying to make it work.

plus you abandoned your wife and kids for a few months while you chase this new person then suddenly you are trying to make out you are an involved parent so you know let your kids stay over with this new lady.

Out of interest other than the exact transition period she has announced here, what is the actual difference between this speech's policy and Labour's?

CTLance

So, that happened. Hrm.
You left out the part where the 18 year old is actually a nun, can’t cook and doesn’t want any kind of sexual relationship, but anyone who told you that before you tried to leave your family for her was blasted as a promoter of project fear.
I think we're firmly in "disguised underage choir boy" territory by now.

theaface

So, serious question:

Who would be pleased by the content of this speech?

Seems to be a roundabout way in ensuring that nobody (including the Brexiteer fanatics, the chancellor and the EU27) is happy.

no no no the 18 year old while looking fit etc is actually inexperienced sexually and has no connection in anyway emotionally or mentally and you are just trying to make it work.

What are you talking about?

My mate said she's well up for it.

Just gave my wife back my ring and took out a new mortgage for my life with this new girl.

It'll be a amazing.

Don't know what she looks like though.

Or where she lives.

Not sure I actually have her number.

Infact, the girl I'm talking about might not actually exist.

But with my strong and stable.....errrr....imagination, I'm sure I'll get the girl. If I just feel a little more disdain for brown and polish people I'm sure I'll get the girl I want.

Or at least any girl.

Wait, did I just leave my wife for a fucking blind date?

Naaaah, that's just condescending. I knew exactly who I was getting into. Just don't know who, what, where, how or why. But other than that it's crystal fucking clear.

Why is the above so stupid, yet also real life?

So, serious question:

Who would be pleased by the content of this speech?

Seems to be a roundabout way in ensuring that nobody (including the Brexiteer fanatics, the chancellor and the EU27) is happy.

Her, for thinking she's kicking the issue down the pan for two years rather than have to do anything

8bit

Knows the Score
I wonder if the EU were already briefed on this, which is why they were OK with talks ending recently?

All eyes on them now for their response.

Uzzy

Six months into negotiations, one year left before they need to be settled in order to be implemented, and we're still asking for 'creative solutions'

What a mess.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
What are you talking about?

My mate said she’s well up for it.

Just gave my wife back my ring and took out a new mortgage for my life with this new girl.

It’ll be a amazing.

Don’t know what she looks like though.

Or where she lives.

Not sure I actually have her number.

Infact, the girl I’m talking about might not actually exist.

But with my strong and stable.....errrr....imagination, I’m sure I’ll get the girl. If I just feel a little more disdain for brown and polish people I’m sure I’ll get the girl I want.

Or at least any girl.

Wait, did I just leave my wife for a fucking blind date?

Naaaah, that’s just condescending. I knew exactly who I was getting into. Just don’t know who, what, where, how or why. But other than that it’s crystal fucking clear.

Why is the above so stupid, yet also real life?

lol uk has had a midlife crisis and thought with it's dick instead of his brain.

EmiPrime

Oh god Sky's going to talk with Farage about the speech...

I bet he will be really mad because she has definitively ruled out the Norway model as that's what he wanted for Britain before the referendum result.

Please stop laughing and/or crying.

Top Bottom