• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brietbart Texas CONFIRMS Islamic SHARIAH LAW Tribunal EXISTS in TEXAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

" In other news tonight, a chik-fil-a restaurant south of Dallas has been robbed by a gang of muslamic homosexuals who appeared to be holding ray guns "
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR

giphy.gif

nib95

Banned
Mediation centres like this aren't anything new. I've been to one myself. It's not that different to going to a priest or Imam, only with multiple scholars advising you instead of just one. Usually they deal with messy marriages and things like that, where the parties want to get advice on Islamic jurisprudence before taking it to actual courts and making a bigger thing out of it. They have no actual legal ramifications and are more like advice centres.

Mediation centres like this aren't anything new. I've been to one myself. It's not that different to going to a priest or Imam, only with multiple scholars advising you instead of just one. Usually they deal with messy marriages and things like that, where the parties want to get advice on Islamic jurisprudence before taking it to actual courts and making a bigger thing out of it. They have no actual legal ramifications and are more like advice centres.
Kinda like christian marriage counselors

Dryk

So? How is this different from say, a Jewish court or a Christian court? People can subject themselves to religious rules if they so desire, but it carries no legal weight.
This is muslim. That's the only difference.

I mean you can make the argument that there's a likely greater incidence of Islamic arbitration being used to oppress women but the existence of the court itself isn't causing that problem (but may be enabling it somewhat).

AntoneM

That MUSLIMS as a GROWING part of the POPULATION are setting up their own arbitration panels in AMERICA where they follow SHARIAH LAW if they want to but ultimately defer to the "official" courts. In TEXAS of all places. MUSLIMS.

ISLAM.

AMERICA. ISLAM. MUSLIMS.

9/11
BENGHAZI

I like this non-semantic Benji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom