• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BurnOut 3: TakeDown for XBox

OK, so, now that one of the most anticipated games from E3 is almost here, this thread has been created for registered users with XBoxes and XBox-Live. Use this thread to share gamer tags, confirm the possession of the game, schedule informal tourneys and get some trash talk started.

* This is not a thread for PS2 Hawks to come in and bash the XBox version of the game. Any such actions will result in a one month account suspension

* This is also not a thread for XBots to bash the PS2 version, either. This will also result in a one month account suspension

Gamer Tag Rabid Wolve

Already had a game on the Aussie Lobby... FUCKING AWESOME !!!!!!

Ill try the USA one when people actually have the game. :D

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Mike Works said:
SONY PLAYSTATION 2 IS FOR LAMERS AND KOREANS

(Gamertag = Mike Works)

WTF?? :lol

Gamertag = "Isamuu"

Hmm, I thought PS2 bashing was a 1 month ban? Shouldn't Mike be gone by now? I mean, if bannings revolve around actual text in a post that violates the TOS or mods' specific instructions, then it's pretty clear that "SONY PLAYSTATION 2 IS FOR LAMERS AND KOREANS" is banworthy according to WasabiKing's instructions. But what do I know, right?

Gamertag: DJ Demon J

When's BO3 hit retail again?

Fifty

As with every game, it's the same in the states. Maybe you Vancouver people get them on different days, but 9 times out of 10 I get my games when the US does.

That said, I suppose it would do little good telling you that it will be in stores on the 7th if you're very lucky, 8th at most places...and almost everywhere in the ninth.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I'll be there as soon as a PAL copy arrives. Gamertag Chittagong. Any idea if Live works accross the atlantic?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
how hot is this game really?? will it be cool for 2 week then end up like how MIDTOWN madness was??

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Malleymal said:
how hot is this game really?? will it be cool for 2 week then end up like how MIDTOWN madness was??

I actually predict this with the online component, but I think offline will last alot longer the MM3 did.

shuri

Banned
Just played a few game with Robby, he slaughtered me at Crash mode but I owned him at racing! I love this game!

impirius

I just started a 2-month Live trial with a new credit card... Burnout online is fun when it works!

Gamertag: cabinet sanchez

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
gamertag = donkey69

whats with the greyed out games? I get about 1 that is highlighted available for every 7 that are greyed out, even though they have free spots.

Slo

I played offline for 2.5 hours last night. I suck, but I think I'm ready to go online. Anybody up for a game tonight?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
pilonv1 said:
Gamertag: pilonv1

Hooray for PAL users. I had some Americans on the Australian server tonight though.

SWEET a PAL user, you an Aussie? How many other Aussies here? Or NZ.

What time do you play, I have never seen almost anyone online from GA due to time diff. I'm gonna add ya. I'm Donkey69.

Fowler

I usually play from around 1pm EST onwards, which isn't very convenient for most of you but if you're bored around that time today hop on and find my game! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Played so much last night, it was great. 3 of us switching turns, although I let my friend handle most of the headset use as he seemed quite excited by it. I could actually get a couple extra goes in that way.

i tried to play you Fowler, EA service seems to be a bit dodgy while trying to match up with an actual person though.

How do the invites work? I take it you can only invite/join when the other is not in a game?

Also does anyone get problems getting kicked from some games? I was trying to play pilonv1 and I could get into the matchup screen for about 30 seconds, talk and then get booted due to unable to open connections with some players in the game.....

Top Bottom