• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Genuinely not heard of it but been out of the anime loop for a while. I take it it’s good? Any links to a synopsis? Is it errr adult themed?

In my opinion it’s REALLY GOOD romance anime, the main couple have really nice chemistry together and just fun watching them interacting with each other. The high production value is just bonus.

Last edited:
Well, since you guys are talking about Marin Kitagawa here's a quick a e s t h e t i c gif I've made with her.

sI9Djwk.gif

Last edited:

Mirumi

Neo Member
I don't know much about it.
It is a fun game with side content. It is also getting releases on PS4 and Switch. The clothing changes the girls personalities.

Physical Copies are now on sale on Amazon.com for both PS4 and Switch.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Did this thread go from gaming boobies, to let me get you onto the path of Hentai young padawan?

zokie

Meet her in Like a Dragon 8

No translation needed :messenger_beaming:

Her official social accounts

Edit : She has retired from cheerleading in Taiwan

Last edited:

zokie

Tomb-Raider_Xbox-Wire_Photo-Mode-Water_Coastal-Village-ec1b5182d1e6929020d2.jpg

some of you all might experience her melons as triangular shaped but the remaster is now all melons
Digital preorder here

zokie

The dungeon is dangerous and deep, but with the right party, you can conquer every nook and cranny. Find loot, equip your party, and customize your classes to master the turn-based RPG combat in this old-school dungeon crawler!

Top Bottom