• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buzzfeed: R. Kelly Is Holding Women Against Their Will In A “Cult,” Parents Told Poli

zeemumu

I watched the interview that they did with her where she said that she wasn't being brainwashed and was happy, but she wouldn't answer on where she was, whether or not she was with other people or if she was allowed to leave.

jmizzal

He can afford that? How much money can he possibly have, he hasn't been relevant in forever.

I havent heard anything about R.Kelly blowing his money, plus he hasnt had to do all those crazy celeb reality stuff, so i'm sure he saved up well.

Wee bit of an update on this.

A Georgia Official Is Calling For A Criminal Investigation Into R. Kelly

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/ma...icial-is-calling-for-a-criminal-investigation

The chairman of Fulton County, Georgia, on Friday called for a full criminal investigation into R. Kelly over allegations the singer is sexually exploiting young women and holding them against their will, citing new evidence uncovered by law enforcement.
John Eaves — who is running for mayor of Atlanta — announced at a press conference on Friday that an investigative file produced by Johns Creek Police Department has been handed over to the district attorney.

Bit more at the link above.

Top Bottom