• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

byuu's SNES preservation project: $10k in EU games missing in post. Update: Found!

I think this package might have been worth more than $10k, mainly because it includes Hagane. The PAL version of it might be even rarer than the Japanese one.
This game alone sets you back several thousand Euros. Megaman X3 is another 300-500 bucks at least.

So fucking glad the package has been delivered to you. I really hope you'll be able to complete the project. Totally looking forward to it.

Do you have a list of PAL games you're missing? I'd like to maybe send you a game or three, depending on whether I have them and you need them.

Schrade

Damn. Byuu, you are awesome. I am so glad things were pulled together enough to get them found. Fuck the shady people trying to steal this stuff.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I am very happy and relieved to hear the package was found. Makes me even MORE nervous about sending packages via USPS going forward.

Top Bottom