• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' trailer (PC/XB1/PS4/360/PS3, Nov 4th) [Up: Info]

009-noscale.jpg

TITANFALL

without titans :(

JayEH

Nice! Glad it isn't Modern Warfare 4. Looks like they finally decided to enter some sci fi stuff, but I guess Black Ops 2 was already going in that direction.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So now it's Tom Clancy bullshit. :(

With three damn games, you'd think one of them would try to break out of the same backdrop.

Kade

Looks like the same warfare I've been fighting since 2007 but now I can jump higher which is cool, I guess.

ADVANCE WARS COMING TO WII U

Trailer looks fun. Robots, powersuits, spidertanks and Kevin Spacey. What more could you ask for?

whitehawk

Banned
Advanced... warfare. Fire the marketing division.
Why? Probably the best title actually. People were used to playing Modern Warfare. You thought that was advanced compared to the past WW2 shooters? Well, what's next? Advanced.

Trailer looked cool TBH. Might give it a go this time around. Haven't bought one since MW2.

GYNGA

This is the first *REALLY* good COD trailer I've seen

Also judging by the graphics it looks like the game is current-gen only

doofy102

Meh. Don't care for set pieces or the Rising: Revengeance-level political discussion (which was at least parody in that game).

Show me the new futuristic tech actually becoming organic in the gameplay and not part of some guided script-piece and I suppose it's an interesting addition.

thefit

ADVANCE WARS COMING TO WII U

Trailer looks fun. Robots, powersuits, spidertanks and Kevin Spacey. What more could you ask for?

How bout none of that stuff? Once the game started using make believe weapons it lost my interest.

whitehawk

Banned
This is the first *REALLY* good COD trailer I've seen

Also judging by the graphics it looks like the game is current-gen only
Nah. It's probably like Watch Dogs where it's primarily being built for next-gen systems, but another studio will handle a down-port for 360 and PS3.

Mechazawa

God, they better go all the fucking way with the mechanics in terms of using exoskeletons. I'm not giving the bog standard CoD gameplay the time of day anymore after Titanfall.

At the moment, it just looks like psuedo-Crysis.

Hawk269

Anyone else getting the same vibes from Spacey's character and the character in Mass Effect 2 played by Martin Sheen?

Pain

Banned
Looks like people don't have anything to complain about anymore. Graphics are next-gen. Gameplay is changing. Story seems interesting...

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
This look very interesting really. this type of change is what CoD need.

Hope they sell the single player as stand alone for half the price on steam, I'm interesting in Sledgehammer (loved the original Dead Space) games but don't really care for MP.

"The following gameplay was captured on Xbox One"

Seems like the partnership is fully on.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but wasn't there someone in gaf (the banned sony "insider" dude maybe?) saying that Acti will drop Microsoft marketing partnership this time around? I guess he is wrong again?

Still not convinced. It's the same narrative trailer filled to the brim with scripted moments and one-off sections as every other CoD trailer. I need to see straight up gameplay to see what they've really done with the game.

It does make me want to Youtube all the Spacey scenes to see what kind of nonsensical twist hijinks they'll get him into. +2 points for the review if you fight KEVIN SPACEY in a gotdamn MECH.

Perfect time to make a new Advance Wars game and make the moms buy the good game unsuspectingly.

It's foolproof.
I'm only partially kidding

Top Bottom