• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calling PS4GAF, PCGAF and WiiUGAF! We got some giveaways here!

Hi, all.

If you browse NHLGAF or SteamGAF, you might recognize me, avatar bet aside. I've decided that spreading the love in the Steam thread wasn't enough...

So, here, I'll be giving away a copy of Bloodborne for the PS4, The Witcher 3 for PC and Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U. The two best games of the current generation, in my opinion. Along with these, for the PC gamers, I'm going to be giving away a copy of one of the most anticipated games available. Digital copy on Steam.

Please, please don't enter this if you own either game, or you plan to give the game to a friend or sell it. I want these to go to people who will actually play it and appreciate it. However, you can enter for all 3 if you have the platforms.

If you have won a giveaway in the last week, you cannot enter. Sorry! Let others have a turn.

I'm sorry Junior Members, but I've decided to keep these giveaways restricted to normal members. The next giveaway I make on SteamGAF will allow juniors, though. ;)

For the two console games: I will be paying for shipping. North America only, sorry. Worldwide is a-okay for TW3. :)

Congrats to SocksAndShoes, UncleO and SG-17 for winning the games!

Trace

Banned
Already have all three, but thanks for doing this giveaway! Always nice to see more selfless individuals out there.

Exentryk

I wouldn't mind trying out Bloodborne, but I'm EUGAF. Already have Witcher 3 pre-ordered, and my hands can't handle the awesomeness that is Bayonetta lol.

Kiru

Already have Bayonetta 2 & Witcher 3. Will enter for that extra Steam game. :)

EDIT: Oh I misunderstood...

Chilikar

Unfortunate for us Junior Members, but I just had to drop by and say that this is really nice of you to do :). Thank you for doing this for us, I really appreciate these gestures.

That being said, I wasn't actually interested in this raffle since I already own 2 of those games, and I'm almost 100% certain my PC will not be able to run Witcher 3 hahah

I would like to try for Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U.

How do I enter?

I got a brand new Wii U but lack funds for games :)

This is awesome of you OP.

red36

Neo Member
Junior Member but I will post here in hopes that when the drawing happens I will be a full member. I don't know if it has to do with post counts or registery dates, so we'll see.
Otherwise, thanks for the giveaway!

I have both Bloodborne and Bayonetta 2. Not really interested in TW3 but even then I would probably grab the ps4 version.

However this is a really nice gesture - YOU'RE AWESOME!!

ozfunghi

Great, already own Bayo2 though... so good times ahead for the winner. Good luck.

Junior Member but I will post here in hopes that when the drawing happens I will be a full member. I don't know if it has to do with post counts or registery dates, so we'll see.
Otherwise, thanks for the giveaway!

Only 287 posts to go!

not gonna enter because I would prefer to buy physical copies, good luck to those that do though. good shit to the OP for doing this.

OmegaDL50

Awesome, comfypucks. Thanks very much for your generosity..

You are doing an amazing thing.

Best of luck to those that enter.

Top Bottom