• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can the Columbus Blue Jackets continue to win one for the land?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nice that the Jackets are finally kicking ass. I was super let down last season but this team managed to turn it around.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
i've never been to an NHL game but i'll be damned if i won't get a singlet ticket for this weekend if CBJ have a chance to break the record

You should go anyway. NYR-CBJ is something of a budding rivalry over the last few years that has gotten to be a lot of fun, so it ought to be a good time even if the record isn't on the line.

Hopefully we can finally meet in the playoffs this year to make it a real full blown rivalry.

You should go anyway. NYR-CBJ is something of a budding rivalry over the last few years that has gotten to be a lot of fun, so it ought to be a good time even if the record isn't on the line.

Hopefully we can finally meet in the playoffs this year to make it a real full blown rivalry.

Nash beast mode.

RBH

m93js5C.jpg

malfcn

I'm going to the Saturday game. I'm not even mad. The streak was great, but all things end. I think it is how they bounce back that is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom