• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

shoreu

Should I get this guys I've been thinking about it. I haven't played since the beta and those unfair special edition bonuses turned me away. Has the the game gotten better?

If I do get it
Gamertag: a 4gotenWarrior
Faction: daggerfall covenant

Hawk269

Will there be an issue with friend(s) of ours joining the guild? As long as they're on their best behavior ;)

I don't think there would be as long as they are fair. Depending on who is making the guild they will decide if the guild bank will be open or closed. I like one that is open, but that can open things up to abuse and people taking everything. To me it would be great if we could have a guild with an open guild bank and we just police ourselves and make sure no one is abusing it.

Somnia

I see no problem letting friends of gaffers in. I am willing to having the guild bank "open" to all but recruits. Recruits will probably be people we meet in game, friends of gaffers who vouch for them can have all access.

I'll need a few gaffers who will be on quite a bit to give access to inviting other than just Ferny and myself. Shoot me a PM if you'd like that, I don't want too many maybe 5-6 people.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Pre loaded and ready to go. I'll be on right as the servers go live on the 9th. :D

Do we know who's making the guild?

Edit: Oh, and I was planning on going Ebonheart Pact with some friends, does that mean I won't be able to group with anyone outside of that faction? I tried looking it up online but I can't seem to find a proper answer.

rrc1594

Pre loaded and ready to go. I'll be on right as the servers go live on the 9th. :D

Edit: Oh, and I was planning on going Ebonheart Pact with some friends, does that mean I won't be able to group with anyone outside of that faction? I tried looking it up online but I can't seem to find a proper answer.

I think so which sucks

Somnia

Yep if you go Ebonheart you can join the GAF guild, but can't group with anyone in Daggerfall. You can chat with us (at least on pc, no idea how the voice shit will work in guilds for console).

stn

Pre-ordered, excited for Tuesday. Questions...

1. How do you reserve a character name? First come first serve? Is there a name generator in the game?

2. Am I able to grab one buddy and go do random quests together?

3. Am I able to do the offline stuff and remain unaffected by the online world?

Lastly, everyone please add me! My GT is Norieaga. I would loveeee to be able to play with a bunch of people and chat at the same time. Looking for anyone who can crack a joke and is a good sportsman. Thanks.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
If you preorder, you get the Explorer's Pack and can start with any race in any area.
I know, but that doesn't change the fact that my stubborn ass friends won't go with Daggerfall. xD

So unfortunately I won't be playing with the GAF guild.

I'm in!

Tag: MedievalChili

I just saw on the NZ store the Imperial Edition was marked down to the same price as the standard edition, so I got that lol.

Hawk269

Been working all week, so tomorrow expect me to add almost everyone on the OP, unless you are already on my list.

Second topic, are we creating a Xbox One ESO Official Thread? Will there be a separate thread for EU/NA Servers or just one thread? We have a lot to decide on and only a few days left.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Been working all week, so tomorrow expect me to add almost everyone on the OP, unless you are already on my list.

Second topic, are we creating a Xbox One ESO Official Thread? Will there be a separate thread for EU/NA Servers or just one thread? We have a lot to decide on and only a few days left.
probably just one new OT for ps4 and x1 to keep it active.

Mononoke

Banned
GAF l X1 Username

Mononoke l Mononoke GAF

Can't wait to play with you guys. I'm down. I tried this on PC, but had no one to play this with. So I kind of gave up on it. I also have a PS4, but I honestly prefer the X1 community.

statham

from what I understand PS4 and XBO will each have a thread, but nothing separate about servers.

edit: and update OP.

Hawk269

Pre-ordered, excited for Tuesday. Questions...

1. How do you reserve a character name? First come first serve? Is there a name generator in the game?

2. Am I able to grab one buddy and go do random quests together?

3. Am I able to do the offline stuff and remain unaffected by the online world?

Lastly, everyone please add me! My GT is Norieaga. I would loveeee to be able to play with a bunch of people and chat at the same time. Looking for anyone who can crack a joke and is a good sportsman. Thanks.

1. You cannot reserve names. They will be first come first serve. Some names may be taken, even if you are the first to load in because of the PC gamers transferring over.
2. You can do this. Usually, your buddy would want the same quest so he can complete it as well.
3. There is no "off-line" mode in the game. It is always on-line unless the servers are down and if that happens you cannot do anything.

Will be adding you and everyone else tomorrow.

Somnia

ok so what faction we playing as too? or does that matter!

It does matter if you want to group and pvp together. XB1 NA Guild is going Daggerfall.

I plan on starting over with a Sorc at launch, but I will have my high level PC characters there for crafting. So I will be able to do pretty much all crafting if people need it except alchemy and jewelry shit.

Need more guild name suggestions! Would like to play off the GAF name (gaming age force for example in FFXIV)

I pre-loaded the game two days ago and the game was fully downloaded. Then yesterday, the game automatically updated and it said that 0 GB were installed. The space used on the hard drive hasn't changed, so is this a glitch?

Hawk269

Just completed adding everyone from the OP. Please accept my request.

In addition, there are about 5-6 names that came up as invalid gamertags, so perhaps as the OP to change it if your GT is listed incorrectly.

statham

Just completed adding everyone from the OP. Please accept my request.

In addition, there are about 5-6 names that came up as invalid gamertags, so perhaps as the OP to change it if your GT is listed incorrectly.

Yep, I check this thread a couple of times a day, just let me know if your GT is wrong.

Ape

Banned
I'll play with you guys. I'll PM whoever my GT but I'll probably join up with you a little after launch. Which faction are you guys going to be?

Somnia

Oooo, I like The Gafferhood.

That's actually not that bad, I'll keep taking suggestions till launch.

I may not be on till the evening of the 9th though so if someone else wants to form the guild with what name we decide on and then we can go from there that is fine also. Unless everyone can survive a few hours of no guild :)

Top Bottom