• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
End of an era when massive threads pass hands! Title of the thread has to be legit, not seeing many great options, nor do I have a good one to suggest right now. Also, no point redefining the thread now, we already did that during the Amiibo fiasco.

OT | Amiibos saved Nintendo but they couldn't save this thread

i-Jest

I think the next thread should allow B/S/T within ourselves in lieu of actual deals

I'm fine with this but we'll have to police it. Regulars in the thread are trust worthy, it's the lurkers that are here for the links alone, and don't take part, that bother me. We'll need a spread sheet of who's okay to do business with from who isn't. I'll let the experienced members handle this.

Canadian Deals AND Discussion6: No Deals? Lets Discuss Anyway!

DEAL??
Metal Gear Rising Revengence (PS3) $4:
EB Online
https://www.ebgames.ca/PS3/Games/309928/metal-gear-rising-revengeance#

Disney Infinity Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack $19.99 at:
Amazon
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B00KWTQNT6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=15121&creative=390961&linkCode=ur2&mv_edition=all&mv_platform_for_display=all&tag=cheapassgamers01-20

Bestbuy
http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?path=ca77b9b4beca91fe414314b86bb581f8en20&query=Disney%20INFINITY%202.0:%20Marvel%20Super%20Heroes%20Starter%20Pack

Do these portable Seagate 2TB externals normally go for $128? http://www.pc-canada.com/item/STDR2000101.html

new thread please =)

ITco3SM.png

Oooo yeah, caaan doo!

*looks at Lone_Prodigy*

How accurate is Walmart store availability? I decided not to buy PS TV bundle when it was $49 and now I'm needing one, while all my local stores are showing out of stock. F me.

Dazzler

How accurate is Walmart store availability? I decided not to buy PS TV bundle when it was $49 and now I'm needing one, while all my local stores are showing out of stock. F me.

I happened to find myself in the Vancouver Walmart yesterday looking to buy a replica WWE title belt (honestly) and the place looked like a bomb had hit it. All the aisles were picked clean

KJA

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: That will be $79.99 please
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: We are not not in a recession

Bonus Special Star Wars Edition
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: These aren't the deals you're looking for

stn

What's the absolute best deal on a 1TB external HD? Looking for something that ISN'T made by Seagate. Thanks!

N° 2048

Saw a copy of MGS Rising for 4$ at Dufferin Mall but man, backlog is huge + Sept 1 = MGS, Mad Max and Danganronpa .

Not to mention Until Dawn in two weeks.

What a steal though.

poodpick

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: That will be $79.99 please
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: We are not not in a recession

Bonus Special Star Wars Edition
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: These aren't the deals you're looking for

I vote for this!

Tuck

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: Its a thread about nothing.

Seriously Bloodborne, go on sale again damn it!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Thread 6: Sins of the Harper

Tuck

ffs, no Star Wars for the sake of Star Wars. That's worst than the damn Last of Us title.

What about A Song of Ice and Fire then?

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 6: The Winds of $79.99

Followed by:
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: A Dream of $59.99

...I like my first suggestion better.

Banned
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussions Thread 7: There weren't going to be deals in thread 6 anyway
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussions Thread 6: Thread 4.55 in the U.S. 4.15 in Europe
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussions Thread 6: If only our oil barrels could sell for $79.99
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussions Thread 6: A Message By the Conservative Party of Canada
Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussions Thread 6: "$79.99 for a game?" It's Trudeau.

My buddy in Canada is looking for a PS4. He's wondering if there are any sites setup that track/list sales on the consoles, or any reliable place that sells (warrantied) refurbished PS4s. Any leads?

*EDIT*
Whoops sorry. Wrong thread. Damn. Sorry.

Top Bottom