• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM CUP 2016 | Fighting Game Tournament | Dec 2-3 | WHENS MAHVEL?

1ssu1W5.jpg
Lmfao

XenoRaven

An entire year of crying. An entire year of rooting against players for character choice. An entire year of people giving no credit to players and boiling wins down to "Chun bullshit". An entire year, and not one Premier win.

I'd say I hope you're happy, but I already know you are.

Grats to Du. Guy is playing out of his mind right now.

Peak during the tournament was 137k, but it's at 138k now. Mahvel Minions finally waking up to invade the stream.

EDIT: Now it's at 140k, dang the minions really are flooding the stream lol.

They both played great. I'm glad that even from coming in second, Ricki walks out of there with a sweet $60k+. Was hoping Ricki would run it back, but it was still a great run.

Edit: Oh man, I just realized that I'm finally a Member. That only took... four and a half years...

Durden77

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hate Mika, but love Guile. None of that matters, because Du certainly deserves it. He was put in so much work. Dude has been holdin it down for the US.

Way to go DU!

Congrats Knuckledu.

Congrats America.

Congrats Trump.

Congrats Freedom.

Congrats Marvel's non-mutant characters.

I'm happy for you and I'm'a let you finish but capcom cup 2015 was a better tournament yo

Top Bottom