• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Q3 FY 2016 Results: Monster Hunter X (Cross) 3.2 million

It would have sold wherever it was.

That was my thought

I think the main thing is that the core team was getting away from developing mutliple SKUs and focusing on One game, One platform

If you remember Portable 3rd and 3rdHD criss-crossed with the release of Tri, TriG and TriGHD

They were juggling both platforms. No one knows why they consolidated but it doesnt really matter. They had a clear simple goal and achieved it with 3DS.

I AM ready for the future of MH beyond 3DS and MHX seems to be the cap on its legacy

SF series grand total is now at 37 Million, when it was previously listed as 36 Million.

I guess that extra 100,000 boost from SF4 (and probably smaller amounts from other games) put it over the limit.

Still the second best selling Capcom series. Monster Hunter has to hold dat. For now...

Sesha

I just noticed that series sales for DMC is now 15m, up from 14m since last quarter. No doubt the result of DmC DE, DMC4SE and the Steam winter sales.

Top Bottom