• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carrie Fisher to write Star Wars tell-all, a.k.a. "The Cocaine Diaries"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050329/344/ff7fx.html

Carrie Fisher has let slip that she's set to reveal the secrets of the original Star Wars films in a behind-the-scenes expose of the original sci-fi trilogy.

Actress-turned-novelist Fisher, 48, revealed that she kept a detailed diary during the late 70s and early 80s.

It includes the time she played Princess Leia Organa opposite Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill.

She explains, "My publisher has told me not to talk about it... oh, what the hell.

"When I was in Star Wars, I kept diaries.

"Big books full of what went on, what I thought, what I did.

"I am going to write them all up as a narrative.

"It will be riveting. Once I get started, that is. I'm months behind already."

Snort, snort, snort.

Maybe lack of cocaine use is the reason why the prequels aren't as good.

They need to bring Carrie Fisher on set to get this party started right.

bjork

Dear diary: If someone else tells me "I wanna Leia" again, they will die.

Dear diary: today Mark was in a motorcycle accident. I laughed.

Dear diary: Harrison asked me out. I said no. He asked Lucas out. Lucas said yes.

Dear diary: Those ewok costumes creep me the fuck out, especially after I've dropped like nine tabs. PS: that metal bra is cold.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Dear Diary, Last night in bed i suggested that Han shouldnt shoot first, george resisted at first but i managed to convince him.

p.s Out of mouth wash.

Rlan

Dear Diary,

Man, this Holiday Special George keeps talking about sounds great! Can't wait to work on it!

Shinobi

bjork said:
Dear diary: If someone else tells me "I wanna Leia" again, they will die.

Dear diary: today Mark was in a motorcycle accident. I laughed.

Dear diary: Harrison asked me out. I said no. He asked Lucas out. Lucas said yes.

Dear diary: Those ewok costumes creep me the fuck out, especially after I've dropped like nine tabs. PS: that metal bra is cold.

:lol :lol :lol

Rlan said:
Dear Diary,

Man, this Holiday Special George keeps talking about sounds great! Can't wait to work on it!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

ToxicAdam

Dear Diary,

1977:

This new movie, 'Star Wars' is going to open alot of doors for me. The cast I work with is great, everyone is so nice and interesting.

1980: If I hear Mark complain about his accident one more time, I am going to gouge his fucking eyes out. I had to work with Chewbacca today, god damn that costume smells like hot garbage. George refused to get it washed, so I walked off the set.

The new guy, Billy Dee Williams, is such a perv. He stuck his fucking tongue in my ear yesterday! Jesus Christ.

1983: This desert heat is miserable. Thank god Frank Oz can score some terrific coke. It has really helped me get through these miserable days.

I can't wait until this shoot is over, I have big movies to star in. They say that I am typecast as Leia ... but I will show them fuckers!

Sometimes, after I do some blow ... I imagine Warwick Davis doing unspeakable things to me in his Ewok costume.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I really don't think this will be an expose guys... first, she is still good friends with lucas. secondaly, she looks (or at least says she has looked) very fondly on her time with star wars. third, I imagine she still sees some sort of royalty checks from the movies.

she might beat up on herself a little bit in the books, but I can guarantee she won't beat up on Star Wars or anyone involved.

mrroboto

Banned
sounds like a massive bridge burning is gonna take place.

that's too bad.

also, why would *ANYONE* believe any of this as she's admitted she's on fecking coke
while writing these journals? YEAH, THEY'LL BE RELIABLE. :rollseyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom