• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt posts financial results for Q1, exceeds expectations; other news

Luxorek

Which God do I have to sacrifice to so I can jump in time and buy it?

05ab8f4ecad4af2aea86e733aab29db46c2406182da3b7b8edb3455a0c9216e7.jpg

Do you want to make a deal?

JustinBB7

Great news, and Gwent will get campaigns too so it will carry them till Cyberpunk comes out for sure. Let alone the amount of kegs being purchased right now.

Some Nobody

Considering Sony has a confirmed marketing deal with every single upcoming big game other than the next AC, I'd assume they'll show Cyberpunk and AC at MS E3 conference.

Not this year. Pretty sure they already said this year was "The year of Gwent" or something. They'll sell that to us this year and next year either have a new IP or CP2077, since they've actually had some major thing out every year lately.

Makes sense. The GOTY version of Witcher 3 goes on semi-regular sale now to around half price - it's hard not to recommend it to people when it hits that.

Continual congrats to CDPR, and can't wait to see what's in store for their future.

Bedlam

I'm so happy that quality Single-Player content still pays off these days. Well done, CD Project.

They are doing all the right things which makes it easy to support these guys, both with GOG and the Witcher series.

Xiao Hu

CdProjeckt, please buy Hitman. Your philosophies would work well with the franchise. No forced online etc.

With or without IO? Cause acquiring the IP is one thing but maintaining a subsidiary in Copenhagen, a very expensive city, might be too much to ask financially wise.

Awesome.
Now CDPR, please reconsider a Pro/Scorpio patch for that game and it's expansions as it continues to sell throughout the year.

I play on PC, but console users deserve to see the trasformitive effect 1400p/4K has on Wild Hunt.

this please gief 4k scorpio patch

Deadstar

With or without IO? Cause acquiring the IP is one thing but maintaining a subsidiary in Copenhagen, a very expensive city, might be too much to ask financially wise.

With IO absolutely. You cannot make a Hitman game without IO. The Hitman franchise is dead unless IO are working on it.

Top Bottom