• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicks cosplaying as Link, and these strange emotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boyle.jpg

"HOLY CRAP, GAF!" :lol

More Resident Evil plz, also .hack would be nice

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
TSA said:
With the exception of PikminLink, who is my friend, I hate females cosplaying as Link. She at least tries to look like a guy. This whole fangirl obsession with making Link a female is annoying as hell. Everytime I see a girl making a "female" version of Link cosplay or fanart, I want to slam my head in the wall, or toss them into the Evil Jar. This is the side of Zelda fans most gamers do not get. There is a HUGE ASS portion of the Zelda fanbase (and JRPG/Final Fantasy fanbase) who are NOT gamers and could care less about the games but just want to make "pretty" things based on the games.

PikminLink seemed nice enough when I bumped into her at E for All -- much better than the mad Zelda fangirl who began grilling me on whether Sheik was male or female.

I'm puzzled as to why there are folks who think PikminLink is a guy.

kuYuri

The Blue Jihad said:
Now, that is fantastic. Forget all of this eye-candy bullshit. Scantily-clad women are boring as hell when the entire thread is filled with them.

:lol :lol :lol

Jamesfrom818 said:
Mecha cosplay is better

1044651385735.jpg

70842P6050019.jpg
Holy shit at the Gerwalk and Starscream! Those are by far the best mecha cosplays ever. not only do they look extremely close to the symmetry of the original designs, they're just full on bad ass. Gotta suck being stuck in Gerwalk mode though all the time. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom