• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chief magazine covering GTA V next week with no new screenshots or details

Scapegoat

Could make for a fun read anyway, see what shit they came up with.
Then again, you don't want to give them money for these stunts.
True. I remember back in the pre-net stone ages when magazines were your only source of gaming news... you'd plead your mum to buy you one at the supermarket checkout because it mentioned HOT NEW DETAILS!!! about the game you were lusting over, and when you got home it was all speculation.

Mitama

True. I remember back in the pre-net stone ages when magazines were your only source of gaming news... you'd plead your mum to buy you one at the supermarket checkout because it mentioned HOT NEW DETAILS!!! about the game you were lusting over, and when you got home it was all speculation.
Yeah, all the magazines that I can get over here are like that, they just repeat info that's already been known for a while on the internet. Kinda sucks really, I read stuff on Neogaf and a month later it's in the issues.

Muffdraul

Naturally. Rockstar owns the spring release window.

If you look at the full history of all Rockstar releases since they started (or even back when they were DMA,) they almost always hit in either April/May or October. It's not as if they suddenly switched to spring three years ago.

Top Bottom