• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chile Direct: Pikachu 3DSXL & Meloeta out soon in the US - @ Awesome Pokemon event!

Well that's ugly as hell.

I was gonna wait for new colors since I don't like the blue one that much but this is much worse

Guess it's blue xl for me

Stop giving us Pikachu themed systems and go with another Pokemon. They used Rayquaza for the GBA, why not give us one of the legendaries on there? Or something other than Pikachu...like Gengar? Gengar would be slick!

CassSept

Stop giving us Pikachu themed systems and go with another Pokemon. They used Rayquaza for the GBA, why not give us one of the legendaries on there? Or something other than Pikachu...like Gengar? Gengar would be slick!

Rayquaza GBA was possibly the laziest themed Nintendo console yet released. Ugh.

PS. I have Palkia/Dialga DSL. It's beautiful.

TheOGB

Banned
And I literally just bought a blue xl...
this :(

I want the Charizard one :(

6yaOp.jpg
FFFFFFFFUCK

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Someone hasn't made a Ludicolo statement yet, right?

Anyway I would've want a Pokemon-themed 3DSXL if it doesn't look tacky. Like, I wouldn't mind a Pokeball-colored one. Or a Tao-trio base-colored one. Or hell, Xerneas/Yveltal-themed ones without their faces plastered - just the motif/design/accents - imagine a veiny 3DSXL with Yveltal's colors!

MarkusRJR

Now I'm not sure if I want to buy the Fire Emblem bundle, buy the Pikachu 3DS XL, buy the inevitable Animal Crossing 3DS XL, or wait for the 6th generation LE 3DS. All of these options... :|

US version has anus instead, so either way you lose
Not sure if serious? That post was a photoshop and only a joke.

Top Bottom