• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon (Wii) famitsu scans

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
jiji said:
54oc0b4.jpg

I'd buy it.

ethelred

Polari said:
Figure of speech. What I mean is that I doubt they're putting the same level of resources behind it as Crystal Bearers.

So. What.

I'll be honest, it's really obnoxious how some Wii/DS owners evaluate every single announcement for these systems through the rubric not of "is this potentially a good game?" but "is this a good enough game for the Wii?" -- as if actual quality is immaterial, but only the extent to which the publisher kneels before our great pontiff Nintendo to kiss its ring and offer it vast quantities of wealth.

It may be a figure of speech, but it's an annoying one. Stop looking at every game and running it through a mental checklist of "Is this as good as Final Fantasy XIII? Does this deserve to be on Wii? Is it good enough for our unheralded market dominance?" and if the questions come back "no," griping that the product is shit.

Threi

notag
ethelred said:
So. What.

I'll be honest, it's really obnoxious how some Wii/DS owners evaluate every single announcement for these systems through the rubric not of "is this potentially a good game?" but "is this a good enough game for the Wii?" -- as if actual quality is immaterial, but only the extent to which the publisher kneels before our great pontiff Nintendo to kiss its ring and offer it vast quantities of wealth.

It may be a figure of speech, but it's an annoying one. Stop looking at every game and running it through a mental checklist of "Is this as good as Final Fantasy XIII? Does this deserve to be on Wii? Is it good enough for our unheralded market dominance?" and if the questions come back "no," griping that the product is shit.

Have you been taking rational pills lately?

G4life98

i have never tried the series before , but this looks great and hopefully it makes it stateside.

oh and s-e needs to announce an einhander sequel for the wii... for the sake of us all :D

Polari

ethelred said:
So. What.

Wow. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. I'd be saying the same regardless of what system the game was on, I don't get what this has to do with Wii/DS owners.

I got the PS1 CD2 game for $5 (used) when I bought some other game (forget which).
And I spent at least 200 hours on it, especially in co-op mode with friends.
Needless to say, probably the BEST $5 I ever spent on anything.

Top Bottom