• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand the publics obsession with Christina and brittney. They are so trashy and don't impress me I like classy girls like Mandy Moore, shakira, and Natalie Portman.

Mandy is best. She has an great voice, is stupidly pretty, plays awesome characters like Rapunzel and Aerith, and is pretty damn nice IRL.

At least shakira isn't a slob who has periods on stage

We don't even know the circumstances of that shakira pic maybe she was going hrough a tuff period of poverty and needed an attention grabber because she needed the money.

Thats no period of poverty Shakira, thats USA Shakira. She did good music when she was in latinoamerica, now she just gets into those revealing clothes/stimulating clothing/whore uniform, however you see it as, and gets millions.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Shakira-She-Wolf.jpg

yep. Totally classy.

The blood attracts sharks, safer to be in a cage.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
This little mishap shouldn't upset the fans, as they can finally mark their calendars and sync-up.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I'm either terrible at googling or the media hasn't picked up on this yet, because My searches aren't turning up anything. Even Twitter hasn't gone on the full offensive yet.

Amagon

Oh Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I've been drinking and I'm trying to hold my throw up from coming out. Holy shit, this woman is a mess!!

Rapstah

I don't see how the hell anal leakage is in any way more excusable than menstrual leakage? Menstrual leakage is at least part of women, anal leakage is usually not intentional.

I know nothing about spray on tans!

But...I'd think they would have made a sweatproof version by now? Mascara is sweatproof now, you know.

No matter what's running down her leg, it's embarrassing. Especially since she was singing "At Last", which was Etta James' signature song.

Derrick01

Banned
At least we got one more great use out of the arrow to the knee meme from this thread. I honestly thought it couldn't be done again.

MYE

I dont think its her period. Maybe its fat leaking out of her ass because of some weight loss pills.
Happened to a friend of mine who was on those pills. She told me it doesnt smell so you might not even notice its happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom