• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CHYNA is getting some wile amount of heat bai

supernova8

Banned
What the fuck happened with that thread title you dyslexic motherfucker?
Yeah I was expecting the ex WWF female (butch? actually a dude? can't remember) wrestler to have caused some sort of controversy and thus was in "some wile amount of heat bai".

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Oh and the funny thing about all those climate people who were pushing that underwater narrative in the 2000's, they just so happen to purchase and live on those properties they said wouldn't exist right now.
That's a pretty bold claim. Can you provide any substance for this?

Mistake

Are you referring to the study by MIT researchers in 2016?

Not just MIT, the Chinese government is well aware of their unsustainable population growth, despite what happened with the one child policy. Now that the policy is gone, expect this issue to get even worse.

I traveled a lot of northern china, and the ground quality is pretty bad. Doesn’t help they spray pesticides everywhere and prevent insects from adding to the soil

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

[/URL]

Not just MIT, the Chinese government is well aware of their unsustainable population growth, despite what happened with the one child policy. Now that the policy is gone, expect this issue to get even worse.

I traveled a lot of northern china, and the ground quality is pretty bad. Doesn’t help they spray pesticides everywhere and prevent insects from adding to the soil
Oh fuck, I just read that article and it's already 6 years old! That's gonna be a problem

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
That's a pretty bold claim. Can you provide any substance for this?

This is the one article that I saw last year about it.

I mean, Bill has the money to piss away a 43 million dollar home that the rising sea levels will swallow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom