• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo - Anyone else get a "Special Surprise Gift"??

Luigison

I got this surprise gift today too. We already had a pink Wiimote plus for my daughter, but my wife wants the other one. Haven't played the game yet, but will this weekend when company comes over. The masks are cool. Now I can post pictures of my four-year-old (when I find my SD card reader). We're moving in a few days so the pizza will come in handy.

wooo guess what came in the mail!!

nintendo1.jpg

nintendo2.jpg

nintendo3.jpg

nintendo4.jpg

nintendo5.jpg

nintendo6.jpg

nintendo7.jpg

nintendo8.jpg

Truthfully, I wish I never saw anything about this. Now I'm going to be disappointed if I don't get one.

I've been a platinum member every year by far. Fingers crossed!

udivision

AniHawk said:
they sent you a cat too? pretty nice.

No, they sent a Nintencat trained in the highest forms of tactical espionage complete with a cardboard box and able to send out GPS-tracked beacons to the Nintenja from your 3DS. You ever wonder why they don't want you to see their Pokeymanz? Too friggin' late, GPS signal received and the Nintenja are probably at your door.

Serraxor

Neo Member
Platinum since day-freaking-one? Check. Every Nintendo system ever released registered (including virtual boy)? Check. Over 5000 coins claimed? Check. I'm not above having multiple copies of multiple games (many children,. many relatives, many systems). Where's mine, Nintendo??

qq more

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO JEALOUS :( And yet I've made Platinum status on every year ever since they introduced coins and all.

OnPoint said:
Did we ever determine why these are being sent?
Probably because E.T. left no room for unloading a warehouse full of Wii Party and blue Wii Remotes in the desert.

Yeah, I'm super jealous of the recipients. Damn it Nintendo, is my $1000 a year obsession not enough for you?!?!? Grumble, grumble...

Pyrokai

Serraxor said:
Platinum since day-freaking-one? Check. Every Nintendo system ever released registered (including virtual boy)? Check. Over 5000 coins claimed? Check. I'm not above having multiple copies of multiple games (many children,. many relatives, many systems). Where's mine, Nintendo??

You can register old systems, too?! :eek:

OnPoint

GrotesqueBeauty said:
Probably because E.T. left no room for unloading a warehouse full of Wii Party and blue Wii Remotes in the desert.

Yeah, I'm super jealous of the recipients. Damn it Nintendo, is my $1000 a year obsession not enough for you?!?!? Grumble, grumble...

lol

I don't know if I deserve one, but I'd like to know WHY I don't if that's the case

Meier

I was only gold for 2010 so no gift for me, but this seems like a good thread to ask in.. I just registered Pilotwings but didn't get any points for it. Anyone else encountered this? I had 500 before and after..

Thoraxes

Meier said:
I was only gold for 2010 so no gift for me, but this seems like a good thread to ask in.. I just registered Pilotwings but didn't get any points for it. Anyone else encountered this? I had 500 before and after..

Do the survey!

Wow, it says i've been a member since December 1st, 2002.
Holy crap that's a long time, also I have a ton of registered games! Maybe i'll get lucky!

Yes Boss!

Apparently I got this in the mail at my cali address. Nice gesture but I already own Wii Party. Another Wiimote is always welcome.

Not sure what the qualifications are but Ive been averaging about 2000 points every year.

Never did get that postcard reggie sent out a few years ago, though. :-(

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Yes Boss! said:
Apparently I got this in the mail at my cali address. Nice gesture but I already own Wii Party. Another Wiimote is always welcome.

Not sure what the qualifications are but Ive been averaging about 2000 points every year.

Never did get that postcard reggie sent out a few years ago, though. :-(

Soooo, PressGAF -- anyone feel like finding out WHY these are being sent out?

(Still wants one.)

If it's from Reggie, the Pizza Card should've been from Pizza Hut MIRITE?

Anyway, would anyone with Wii Party actually know if the credits are anywhere to be found? I've seen no indication of them existing. I want to see just how many ex-Hudson folks are now at NdCube.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Hero of Legend said:
If it's from Reggie, the Pizza Card should've been from Pizza Hut MIRITE?

Give me an option of either The Big New Yorker or the Bigfoot and we'll be in business. He was kind of responsible for adding those to the menu, right?

Gravijah

Thoraxes said:
Do the survey!

Wow, it says i've been a member since December 1st, 2002.
Holy crap that's a long time, also I have a ton of registered games! Maybe i'll get lucky!

Member since 10/26/2002

mwuhaha i beat you

You guys, that's so awesome...!
I wish I can get one T_T
I'm a 2007 registrant so no prize fo mee??? no love???

I got the plat figurine last year and going for 2011 plat.
I need like 2 more games..
I have 1110pts! better rewards plz...

Clipper

I have a feeling the qualification procedure might just be random selection amongst people that were already Platinum for the year. If I remember correctly, they sent out thank you notices in other years around this time.

Woffls

Woo! I'm getting one of those 3DS AR T-shirts for being one of the first 3,000! :D

Also, the options for the first Pokémon White survey question made me lol:
For how many hours, roughly, have you used Pokémon White Version so far?
I have not used it yet
1-3 hours
4-10 hours
11-20 hours
21 hours or more
Where's the 230 hours option? xD

Josh7289

I've also been a member since 10/26/2002 apparently, but I didn't receive any gift.

Serraxor said:
Hey, that's some entitlement complex you got there.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Member since 10/31/2002, platinumed every year (50 coins away from this year, actually)... no gift for me.

I'm in Canada though, so that might do it.

Top Bottom