• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cocaine and Hookers in Japan; is this guy living the dream?

nush

Gold Member
I know dudes like that, they came here worship Japanese culture and went back broken, that even there they cannot smash. Some weebs of white color are pathetic. Not sure why I wasted my time with them.

Yup, you've seen them too.

I'm not even going to bother watching that; you're just being plain ol' antagonistic because someone has an opinion that differs from yours.
hqdefault.jpg

nush

Gold Member
The challenge isn't screwing a bunch of girls in Asia, the challenge is finding a non-psycho girlfriend.

I only had one nutter relationship (the first one), the rest were absolutely no problem. A lot of guys do suffer from the my first Asian girlfriend syndrome and they don't know the red flags to avoid.

Rikkori

I beg to differ, I've seen guys come to Asia and fail to get laid the entire time. It's quite possibly the most pathetic display you'll ever see a man make. Especially when they are into anime and Asian chicks and all that to begin with.
I said it would be super-easy, not guaranteed. Plenty of people fail even on super-easy, generally we call them journalists.

Durien

In my younger, try a lot of different things days, I think coke was my least favorite to do with people. I'd get spun up then find I would get easy irritated spending longer than 10 minutes with people. So I would end up starting to clean something which would then turn into a cleaning fest. So then I would do more to keep cleaning lol. I am a pretty clean person but the house would be SPOTLESS by the time I was done.

I can see why this was a psa in the states:

As a solo enjoyment, it wasn't bad but as a party enjoyment, it wasn't for me.

Last edited:

Tams

Again, we cry out, is there a mirror for the video?
Just spent 10 mins looking for it. Never saw the origina one but I assume its this one

Looks like he had a good, light-hearted time.

Wish I'd done the same at least once when I lived in Japan, well minus coke. The Japanese justice system is utterly fucked up, especially around drugs (other than alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine).

Ownage

Looks like he had a good, light-hearted time.

Wish I'd done the same at least once when I lived in Japan, well minus coke. The Japanese justice system is utterly fucked up, especially around drugs (other than alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine).
Good skills, thanks.

Hong Kong (Wan Chai) and Manila are good places for this kind of action.

Last edited:

MrMephistoX

Stand by my post from 2021 if I ever get divorced first thing I’m doing is vacationing in Tokyo drinking only and hitting up soapland: I don’t get the appeal of hookers in Thailand or any other poor exploited Asian country though unless I want to go out like David Carradine.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I don't think I've told this story here before. TLDR: I lived in Japan, just outside of Tokyo, for a brief time and the amount of prostitution there was eye opening. But I never saw drug use.

I lived in Japan for about 18 months. A few years out of college my wife and I (then fiance) decided we hated our jobs. She is not Japanese but grew up there: her parents are UK expat educators (they're from Wales but of Puerto Rican ancestry and for reasons I forget both had close ties to Japan - worldly people obviously) who moved there when she was yet unborn. She also has two sisters who still reside there - completely integrated. She came to the US for college and that's where we met.

Anyways. So we decided to quit our jobs, put our stuff into storage, and visit her homeland for a few months as we decided on what to do next. Long story short, the company of one her sisters hired her because they needed someone who had her niche expertise and was also fluent in various languages to deal with both domestic companies and those staffed by largely European expats. She speaks English, German, Japanese, and Spanish. I ended up getting a decent remote work IT contract job. So we kind of settled for a while.

I was never able to integrate. Japan is a weird place and it always felt like I was an outsider, being a pale-skinned 6' + tall guy who didn't know a lick of Japanese. But I ended making friends with several guys and a woman who were in various corporate jobs there but who grew up abroad so they spoke English. These guys, and even the woman, would have wild prostitute sex parties. Like all the time. A few each month, at least, sometimes more. I went to one not knowing what I was getting in to, and I did not partake. I left as things really started going down.

I later found out that it was pretty common amongst the high paid so called "salary man / women" in Tokyo. Not for me, but yea, that shit does indeed go down, and there's quite often a lot of foreigners involved. Especially from Eastern Europe.

*Edited for clarity

Last edited:

Tams

You gonna need a different kind of drug after messing with them hookers. Here’s a hint, it starts with anti and ends with otics 😆

Most of the people I worked with had normal lives, very mudane even.

But the odd one or two were wild. Entire school staff, regardless of marital status, going to hotels in the countryside and... yeah...

It was pretty funny seeing middle-aged men and women!) being picked up at 1 or 2 in the morning from drinking parties by their spouses!

Top Bottom