• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD Mobile is live

Ozriel

M$FT
Android central was pretty down on it, and tons of Android gamers on lower end devices are complaining of poor performance.

splattered

considering the time stamp is this based off the early preview version people have been playing?

Someone said the day one patch is supposed to fix a bunch of stuff on Android.

Been watching some streams this morning and even glitchy game looks really good/fun for mobile...

Can't wait to check out rebirth island, my brother and i played that to death it's a fantastic map.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
considering the time stamp is this based off the early preview version people have been playing?

Someone said the day one patch is supposed to fix a bunch of stuff on Android.

Been watching some streams this morning and even glitchy game looks really good/fun for mobile...

Can't wait to check out rebirth island, my brother and i played that to death it's a fantastic map.
I am for sure going to give it a go at some point this weekend on the iPad and controller

twilo99

Yeah so heavy games like this are simply not good for phones unless you want to ruin your battery.

It runs fine on my old 13 pro but it gets really hot, and heat is your batterie's worst enemy, so until they figure out a way to run more efficiently, I still think cloud is the way for mobile since you can offload the processing elsewhere and just use the screen.

splattered

I just played two matches on my S24 Ultra... phone did not get hot at all and zero glitches or lag.

I was surprised at how well it performed... graphics of course aren't full console/pc level but they are decent enough.

Got 2nd place both times, i suck with aiming just using my thumbs haha got several kills but at the end it gets sweaty and if i get run up on from behind it's over.

Wife has a backbone controller i might give that a shot.

Game is good fun though guys, you should check it out.

*Also, i VERY much appreciate cross progression with this because i got XP towards the battle pass i already own on console.

Will definitely play this more when i am out and about and have free time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom