• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code of Princess will be released in Europe only through 3DS eShop

eXistor

Well shit. Good that it's released at all, but I'm probably not buying it now. Unless they price it accordingly that is.

Hellraider

Nintendo is really setting a bad precedent with 1 year old games at the same 45€ it was launched.....

No arguments there.You can also add how an account system doesnt exist and purchases are hardware locked.

One step at a time.It needs to be released first to drop in price. :)

I do hope it's not woefully overpriced. €40/£40 is too much for a digital release. I can see why retail games on the eshop are that much, to keep the retailers happy. But there's NO retail release! I hope they do the sums and realize that they'll sell more copies at a lower price. I'll bite at £25 and under, and that's me been generous.

bitoriginal

I really hope this doesnt become some sort of trend for localised games released in Europe.

I would like to play this, but I'm not buying the eshop version.

I really hope this doesnt become some sort of trend for localised games released in Europe.

I would like to play this, but I'm not buying the eshop version.

If this is the only way we'll ever get these games, then I'm all for it.

Sooner or later all games will be digital only anyway. Might as well get used to it.

This is disappointing. There's probably something wrong with my brains, but no Euro release would've been more acceptable to them than being forced into buying a digital release while there is a physical one out somewhere. I can't go and import a US 3DS for just this one game.

Good to hear it's coming, but download on Nintendo in Europe only means it will be overpriced and never receive a price drop.
Thanks again for the region locking Nintendo.

vitacola

Tits 15€ maximum or GTFO.

Did they already confirm the 40€ price tag or do you all just guessing it upon other retail titles?

so..
absurd price and HARDWARE-LOCKED if I perchance change my 3ds??
ahahahahah
NO :)
for 20 I MIGHT bite, given the situation anymore than that is stupidity :)

Top Bottom