• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cold Macaroni > Hot Macaroni

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Yes, I have made this incredible discovery. Delicious cheddar macaroni using Velveeta cheese is better cold than extra hot.

Even better is having cold thin crust pizza with your cold macaroni and some delicious iced soda of your choice.

macaroniandcheese.jpg

What foods do you like better cold than warm, eh?

If i'm too lazy I just put the cold cook meat on the bottom and put some steamed rice on top.

Pretty much that's the way I warm up food :lol

Fried Chicken. ;D

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
I can handle room temperature mac n'cheese, but cold straight from the fridge? Hells to the noes. That's nasty.

Edit: Just thought of some dishes thats better served cold than hot.

Chinese style braised pig ears and feet.

1zzky2b.jpg

zjcutl.jpg

agrajag

Banned
What MWS said. Velveeta? GTFO with that shit. My lips cannot even utter it and the word cheese in the same sentence.

TxdoHawk

The best box mac and cheese is Kraft, when you reheat it in the microwave with a little milk. Spirals, not regular, because they taste better for some reason.

Can someone post a good recipe for cheese sauce for macaroni? I bought some macaronis earlier, sick of eating the tinned shit.

tenritsu

Banned
Jesus Carbomb said:
I can handle room temperature mac n'cheese, but cold straight from the fridge? Hells to the noes. That's nasty.

Edit: Just thought of some dishes thats better served cold than hot.

Chinese style braised pig ears and feet.

1zzky2b.jpg

zjcutl.jpg

I don't eat pig feet on a regular basis so I wouldn't know, but I agree bout the ears. Usually we prepare it to be served cold.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Cold fried chicken is awesome. Cold spaghetti is pretty sweet too.

I've eaten cold chili before. It's surprisingly good!

Eiji

I can't bare eating cold food that is "supposed" to be eaten hot.

Its like drinking hot water or eating microwaved ice cream.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
When I cook a store bought frozen pizza I stick it in the fridge right after I take it out of the oven. :lol

MIMIC

Banned
Are we talking about macaroni salad here? Cuz that shit is delicious. But hot macaroni and cheese that has gotten cold is disgusting (and I like cold pizza and cold hot wings :lol)

Masked Man

I said wow
dragonlife29 said:
Cold lasagna is good...more so at room temperature.

Just had that last week---very good! :D I also had some leftover curry the other day (Navrattan Korma, to be exact), and it was quite tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom