• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

harbb.0.gif

Conference Championships

Friday, December 2, 2016

MAC Championship- #17 Western Michigan v. Ohio

Pac-12 Championship- #8 Colorado v. #4 Washington

Saturday, December 3, 2016

AAC Championship- Temple v. #19 Navy

(by default) Big 12 Championship- #10 Oklahoma State v. #9 Oklahoma

C-USA Championship- Louisiana Tech v. Western Kentucky

SEC Championship- #1 Alabama v. #15 Florida

ACC Championship- #3 Clemson v. #23 Virginia Tech

MWC Championship- San Diego State v. Wyoming

Big 10 Championship- #6 Wisconsin v. #7 Penn State

CFP Rankings

1 Alabama 12-0
2 Ohio State 11-1
3 Clemson 11-1
4 Washington 11-1
5 Michigan 10-2
6 Wisconsin 10-2
7 Penn State 10-2
8 Colorado 10-2
9 Oklahoma 9-2
10 Oklahoma State 9-2
11 Southern California 9-3
12 Florida State 9-3
13 Louisville 9-3
14 Auburn 8-4
15 Florida 8-3
16 West Virginia 9-2
17 Western Michigan 12-0
18 Stanford 9-3
19 Navy 9-2
20 Utah 8-4
21 Louisiana State 7-4
22 Tennessee 8-4
23 Virginia Tech 9-3
24 Houston 9-3
25 Pittsburgh 8-4

The Decided Schematic Advantage - CFB GAF's very own podcast

Listen to Tom (Azwethinkweiz), Andy (Andycapps), Mike (Lonestar), and Andrew (bucknuticus) discuss the latest in college football news, a little bit about video games, and TV.

The link to subscribe to The Decided Schematic Advantage is here.

New Episodes on Thursday, or whenever Andy finds enough time at work to work on it.

Week 14 pick 'ems. Games start on Friday!

Week 14 link: https://goo.gl/forms/YuDckUL76xXiHXch2

WMU/OHIO
COLO/WASH
LALF/LAMN
LAT/WKU
KSU/TCU
TROY/GASO
TMPL/NAVY
SDSU/WYOM
OKST/OU
BAMA/FLA
WISC/PSU
CLEM/VT

How to Subscribe to this Thread

Web browser: click on the "Subscribe" button on the top right side of the screen. Next click "add subscription".

Mobile: Click on the "Tools" button, found by scrolling all the way to the bottom. Then click "Add Subscription".

So in Trey Smith news..
Coach Studrawa met with him last night and Bama's WR coach is going to meet with him tonight before he goes to Knoxville for his official visit.

Tennessee is pushing for Smith to not allow him to have any more in-homes before his announcement.. the reason being is that Saban and Meyer want to meet with him before he announces Tuesday.

Tennessee believes that Ohio State is the biggest threat to scooping up Smith. Probably because his sister who works in the athletic department has been wearing Ohio State shirts...

Three things:

1. We're going to get smashed lol.

2. This has been bothering me all fucking season. There is a song that ESPN plays in the background when there are stats/rankings/etc. on the screen. It's kind of faint because it's background music but it sounds like some really shitty dubstep that a guy who calls himself a "producer" made, believing, genuinely, that he's good at making music. What the hell is it and WHY the fuck is it used? It's the most obnoxious, shittiest sports-related music I've ever heard.

3. Randomly got invited to the Navy Temple game tomorrow in Annapolis. I said why not? Should be interesting. Looking forward to checking out some seawomen.

Chris R

Seems the basketball game I'm going to tonight starts at 10:30 EST, guess I get to watch some PAC-12 stuff after all.

Kusagari

People though UF would get blasted last year and it didn't really happen. Bama will win by 10+ but it won't be a slaughter.

Jordan Plocher ‏@PFF_Jordan 48m48 minutes ago
I will conservatively set the over/under on the number of future NFL defensive backs in the #Pac12Championship game at 7.

Ohio with a huge pick to start the second half. At least one Ohio school made a CCG.

Ohio scores a TD and missed the PAT. 10 point game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom