• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come on Nintendo, bring these awesome Malaysian Happy Meal toys to the rest of us....

maxcriden

630x.jpg

Not so long ago there was a Super Mario range of McDonald's Happy Meal toys in the UK; restaurants near Nintendo Life HQ reported increased sales to late 20s / early 30s bearded men, some of whom had no children in tow to justify their visit. We even did an unboxing.

The same wave of enthusiasm for cheap food and collectible plastic toys is set to engulf Malaysia, too, as a fresh range of Super Mario toys are available in the country from today. Importantly, they're different toys to those we recently saw in the UK, which naturally fills us with envy. As you can see above Toad and Luigi miss out in favour of Mario in various outfits, including his snazzy Boomerang and Penguin threads. Princess Peach also makes an appearance after her absence in the UK, too.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...eal_toys_in_malaysia_are_all_kinds_of_awesome

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Nintendo wants us to buy their NFC figures instead.

Please understand.

wapplew

Oh my, I don't want to line-up like everyone else but I guess Mario is not as famous as Hello Kitty here.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Yeah, we had thse same toys last month or something, too. Unfortunately, I only managed to buy two and I can't even keep them since my daughter finds them adorable.

SummitAve

Banned
I thought I remember 8-4 saying these were made by a small Japanese company, and that the scale of the states wouldn't really be possible. That might have been other recent mario fast food toys though. I can't quite remember.

Top Bottom