• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| April 2017 - Now Featuring Superstar Artist Brett Booth - APRIL FOALS!

Did they say anything about schedule? I mean, I think it's a fair asusmption they won't be twice monthly, but I wonder how many issues a year. If these books are as commited to the team as they present themselves, maybe the Image model will work. 5/6 then a break to put the trade out in and get lead time, maybe 10ish issues a year.

Sou Da

With all the damn logo and graphic design focus in and on cape books I'm beginning to think benjamin is just Hickman's alt.

Orhn7sI.jpg

Shit i see it now

Black face?

Actually, I don't even wanna entertain that thought.

Edit: I don't want to see Rocafort be involved in another controversy.

Any fans of Mouse Guard btw? I managed to get the HCs of the three main books today new for regular price, which is getting more difficult. I read the first two years ago after getting them for partner but she sold them off :( the collections are really really nice though, will be happy to have them on my shelf.

Marvel plz.
Quasar
has been in like 10 comics. Don't kill her so quick.

She was a Spencer creation and only he ever did things with her. No one else was allowed to touch her. She's probably dead. Danvers will be the big hero of the event.

mreddie

Retailers we polled were split. Some showed no appreciable increase in excitement level over Marvel’s attempts to get sales back on track. Others remain impressed by the marketing efforts.

giphy.gif

Same as it ever was...

Any fans of Mouse Guard btw? I managed to get the HCs of the three main books today new for regular price, which is getting more difficult. I read the first two years ago after getting them for partner but she sold them off :( the collections are really really nice though, will be happy to have them on my shelf.

Always wanted to get into it. I read one issue many years ago and thought it was great.

Always wanted to get into it. I read one issue many years ago and thought it was great.

They're really cool books, the ones I've read at least. The tone is pitched perfectly in evoking that feel of storybooks from your childhood, but all ages and thoughtful enough to be a satisfying read as an adult (probably true of the better books of your childhood, now I think about it). It's a good fit if you like Redwall, or anything like that too. One of the things I always found cool abput Petersen's method is he builds scale models of different building or furniture etc before drawing them, I think he has a bunch of videos on YouTube.

Me and my girl love Mouse Guard but we've both read different books. She's read two or three of the main titles. I've read both volumes of Legends of the Guard WHICH I LOVED.

Top Bottom