• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

pWP4syQ.png

A commentary on the current state of Marvel events.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is the green foot supposed to be fin fan foom?

TheFlow

Banned
If DC doesn't mind doing mini series now, may I have an animal man mini please.

edit
MARVELNOWfinal-c34da.jpg

ahhh so old vs new and iron man is the leader of both. Strange on the teenager side

I'm glad I went digital for it. Got all of Locas for $25 or something on sale.

That's a great price!

To be honest, while I had been eyeing the L & R books for a while I finally picked them up because I found them in the bargain bin at a comic shop. (2 locas books and 3 palomar books for $35). FB is good with reprints, so here's hoping it is out soon.

mreddie

#MakeNewWarMachineLookStrong

Also, wow, Moon Girl and Squirrel Girl look bad.

Oh god, the CBR forums hate this. IT'S THE NEW GEN!

I dont even know I should be excited or bored by it since a single piece of photoshopped promotional artwork revoles hardly any feeling.
Polls on this are stupid clickbait at this point.

I think CBR were bought by a company a few months back after which they've become way more clickbaity than before.

mreddie

If Fin Fang Foom is basically a Godzilla book, I'm down.

Marvel Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Divided The Buyers Stand

Have any of the New Heroes book sold? The only ones I knew that flopped was Starbrand and Ghost Rider only flopped because the art got bad.

Almost certainly, even though it would be much more interesting if it were Chen Hsu and not a chump like FFF.

Alonso pretty much confirmed in his usual way("Is it true, is it a mystery, am I making a chicken out of a feather or just lying?") that it's American Kaiju from Ewing's New Avengers.

I'm guessing that Tim Seeley also doesn't want to work with Marvel right now judging by the other "long missing but announced" book Blade: The Hunter not having its new hero anywhere on the art despite her probably fitting in so well with all the other young heroes.

Top Bottom