• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS |OT| September 2016. Comics Should Be Good.

tim1138

I'm enjoying it, but I will admit, this issue does something a smidge grating: nearly every piece of dialogue contains some kind of snark and snark-back. Literally constant bickering. Art is good, story is good, and the snark isn't poorly written, it's just omnipresent.

Heard
Teri from JL3K
makes an appearance.

mreddie

Captain MarveL

Kamala is done with her and Jess just fucked her up, not only that Aurora is beefing with her.

LONELY AT THE TOP INDEED.

She's gonna win is she?

shingi70

Banned
Ninjak-1.jpg

Rich Rider is back...or is he?
I'm this close to posting a
"Blue Blazes! A cosmic Marvel hero is back alive!(SPOILERS)" thread. I have it written up and everything. Covers Annihilation, scattered mentions of GotG, Conquest etc and Sam!Nova before ending on a "But today in Nova #11 the original Human Rocket is back to help his fellow Nova" with the pic of him back alive. It might be a bit long.

Sandfox

I'm this close to posting a
"Blue Blazes! A cosmic Marvel hero is back alive!(SPOILERS)" thread. I have it written up and everything. Covers Annihilation, scattered mentions of GotG, Conquest etc and Sam!Nova before ending on a "But today in Nova #11 the original Human Rocket is back to help his fellow Nova" with the pic of him back alive. It might be a bit long.
I think it would be better to wait until we learn more about the new book from an interview or nycc.

Fuuuuuuuuuck I didn't realize those were that soon.

Haha im sorry. At least as far as what I follow that's about it for October image wise , maybe Tokyo Ghost later in the month. East of West and the Goddamned in November (I have NO idea if this is on schedule for that date but that's what it's listed as). It's still pretty quiet though, I'll give you that. Biggest release for me by far in October though is Hellboy in hell volume 2!

Damn, talk about out of sight out of mind I forgot this was even a thing. Nice surprise haha.

Dusknoir

DeathStroke #3 [4/5]
DeathStroke is such a great read. This is my first time reading a book by Priest and I can see why people like his work. Every issue unravels a piece of Slade's past and the plot. Love the dialog in this issue specifically between Slade and Ravager on the roof top. When the first trade volume come out you guys should put this up. It'll read better. For context I was really turned off by the rebirth issue. Had no idea what was going on.

DeathStroke #3 [4/5]
DeathStroke is such a great read. This is my first time reading a book by Priest and I can see why people like his work. Every issue unravels a piece of Slade's past and the plot. Love the dialog in this issue specifically between Slade and Ravager on the roof top. When the first trade volume come out you guys should put this up. It'll read better. For context I was really turned off by the rebirth issue. Had no idea what was going on.

Good to hear! I'm excited to read it.

On your left. ;)

Oh come on give us that sweet gif love

Top Bottom