• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conception Plus: Maiden of the Twelve Stars coming to PS4 & Steam on November 5th

Bullet Club

The baby boom is back as this star-filled RPG is reborn on PlayStation 4 and PC! The main protagonist, Itsuki Yuge, is suddenly summoned to the magical world of Granvania to save it from evil impurities. As the savior from another world known as “God’s Gift,” Itsuki and his Star Children, born between him and the 12 Star Maidens, are the only ones capable of banishing these impurities. To return to his own world, he must save this one with the help of his Star Children!

Key Features:
  • The Stars Have Aligned – Deepen your bonds with the 12 Star Maidens to birth a new generation of Star Children with updated graphics!
  • Bred to Fight – Form a party up to 13 characters strong and fight through stimulating positioning-based battles!
  • Adapt and Conquer with the Power of the Stars – Featuring stardust labyrinths that transform every time you step inside!
  • The More, The Merrier – Flourish a new bond with a newly conceived character, Alfie the Trainer!
R5nBwlO.jpg

If you watch trailers for the sequel which came out some time ago you can see what the game is. Basically it's a mix of dating visual novel with grinding dungeons.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
even steam version could be the same.

More than likely, it won't be. They would more likely not even have it on the storefront than it being censored.

Edit: Ok. so COULD be censored on both platforms, but it sounds like if that is the case, then it will be because it's too much work to make them different?

Last edited:

Graciaus

This a remake of the first game? I played the second for about an hour and quit. Watched the anime for an episode and that wasn't good either. Very low expectations from this.

Bullet Club

The baby boom is back as this Star-Filled RPG is reborn on PlayStation®4! Meet the Star Maidens in this Conception PLUS: Maidens of the Twelve Stars opening movie trailer! Reborn November 5th, 2019.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The original Conception was horrible. I still don't get why they remade the original psp game and how it got an anime. It doesn't help how censorship heavy Sony is either. Why the fuck release it there? This is gonna bomb harder than Hir..hell.

Xeaker

Is there really no post game? Whats the point leveling higher than 35? Why can I make Star Children with a Star who can reach Lv 99 if there is no challenge after the final boss?!

Spaceman292

Banned
Is there really no post game? Whats the point leveling higher than 35? Why can I make Star Children with a Star who can reach Lv 99 if there is no challenge after the final boss?!
There's something hilarious about coming back to this dumb thread two years later and complaining about it. Makes it look like you've been grinding this game the whole time.

Top Bottom