• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counterstrike: Source

K

Kwokuen

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone up for a match? I recently picked up Half-life 2 and was hoping to get some experience with the forum regulars.

if you do play on this server

its my communities personal server and if the turn out is good itll be here to stay

the community is really good

70.84.181.11:27015

I haven't played Source in a while...But I got thinking the other day...A port of Counter-Strike: Source to the Xbox 360 would be really hot. I'm really looking forward to building a library of online games next-generation.

Been getting back into Source lately, and I've never really been that great of a CS player. I mean I have my games, but I've never considered myself a hard-core CS player. I'm not the type who buys a AWP or Auto-Sniper. I just grab any gun, go, play, and have fun.

But damn lately I've been owning. Last game I was 44-23 at de_dust2. Players were accusing me of hacking, even though I wouldn't even know where to go to get a hack for CS. Never used a hack in ANY game in my life.

Anyway, I remember that one faithful night when I played CS: Source with GAF...All I remember was Wellington owning me over and over.

beerbelly

Banned
lets go kids! i will own all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (seriously let's play)

edit: ummm i'm sorry. i don't know what hapened. I didn't know this thread was so old and I could have sworn it was on the first page. I didn't mean to bump it.

[bA] is my clan, 66.225.249.243 is my server.

Our clan's been around since 99, I joined in 2000. We're a close bunch, but we just play for fun when we can. We were all on tonight with a full server, but it's empty now.

epik

Cal-O CS:Source,
and im also CAL-M cs1.6

I think source sucks.. :S ... physics are bad.. its just too easy now :(..

Top Bottom