• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Nintendo Direct happening on February 15th

Draugoth

Gold Member
Two Sources are reporting a nintendo Direct for February 15

Source

This source was taken from a friend who is working on the Brazilian Portuguese localization of some unknown titles.

Source 2

Traditionally maintaining its regular presentations in February, Nintendo should soon hold another digital event to publicize its next news focused on the first half of 2024.

According to information obtained by Universo Nintendo from sources who chose to remain anonymous, the company should hold its traditional presentation of news through a Nintendo Direct next week, between February 12th and 15th.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
They've had a direct for 11 of the last 12 Februarys.

Animated GIF

Am I missing something here? The second source has no reputation (as far as I'm aware) of leaking stuff like this early, and the first source is dubious because I doubt localization teams are told when Nintendo Directs will be.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Switch 2 announcement and i will go unconsciousness

Will be around June if it's out this year or around November if it's out next year.

Loose definition of the term “Sources”. Neither are a source. It’s just people on Twitter making good guesses and in this case being completely wrong.

But let’s keep making threads giving them credibility!

Good work 👍

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I spoke to John Nintendo and he told me they moved it to avoid the day after St. Valentine's Day. Please ignore my ill judged guess and accept my next ill judged guess.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Uh given the trickle of new game footage the last few days maybe there won't be a direct at all. Besides if they don't talk about Metroid Prime 4 or Xenoblade news I don't care too much.

Top Bottom