• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot & Dr. Neo Cortex Skylanders Figures Now Available Separately

G0523

5Y9rWF2.jpg

So, I came across a dual-pack of Crash and Cortex while I was at GameStop today and couldn't resist not buying them. I had no idea these were available without buying the Skylanders Imaginators game! This is great for anyone who was looking for them but didn't want to spend $100 on the entire game. While $30 is kinda high for these two figures and nothing else but I couldn't help myself. They also look kinda big when next to the DK and Bowser Skymiibo but they still look really cool!

Yea I think they've been available for a little bit, but still cool to make a thread and highlight it for fans than might want then on the shelf. I actually just picked up the Skylanders imaginators starter set with them included this week, to put away for my boy's Christmas. He shows up in the Skylanders cartoon and my kid marked out like hell when watching, and I couldnt resist getting it for him. I won't lie, looking forward to seeing crash in it myself too, thought it was very cool with the Nintendo characters last year.

Nope. They work on all platforms.

You can race Spyro, Crash, Bowser and Donkey Kong together in a race on Wii U.

Kind of crazy and neat.

Haha this is cool. I know there's talk of the Skylanders series being retired but I hope not for some of the cool wacky stuff that's started to creep in like this.

Stopdoor

What did they do to Crash's look exactly, besides render the most accurate version of the original designs in history?

Yeah, I really don't understand people who are this picky about Crash's sacred design, disregarding the "tribal tattoos" outrage, it's weird to see this when the Skylanders design is pretty great. Considering what they did to Spyro, it's in an entirely different world of outcomes.

Top Bottom