• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy leaked in Kuwait (or UAE)

StillEdge

So it's not an exclusive? It doesn't say anywhere on it that it is? I haven't been paying attention I just know there is some confusion on it.

I hope they can leak if CTR is hidden in the game :3

Also, does anyone know if this game will downscale for pro users on 1080p?

So it's not an exclusive? It doesn't say anywhere on it that it is? I haven't been paying attention I just know there is some confusion on it.

the devs have been saying it's only on PS4 and PS4 Pro

they haven't said anything else about what platform it's on besides that

Tizoc

So how many of you have bought tickets to transit 12 hours in the Middle East to try and get an early copy?

C_--6E1UAAA9L_C.jpg

"123! GAMES"

That's a great deal for $40

Edit: Wait a second, 3 complete games, so that's about 9 modern AAA games, this cover's misleading?

Well, it does say "”Online interactions not rated by the ESRB." on the box, and I don't think that usually appears on single-player only games. And I don't remember them announcing any co-op...

Online Leaderboards for Time Trial

MUnited83

For you.
I hope they can leak if CTR is hidden in the game :3

Also, does anyone know if this game will downscale for pro users on 1080p?

Well, it does say "”Online interactions not rated by the ESRB." on the box, and I don't think that usually appears on single-player only games. And I don't remember them announcing any co-op...

"123! GAMES"

That's a great deal for $40

Online Leaderboards for Time Trial

Ooooh, ok, that makes sense.

Top Bottom