• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Criterion working on PS Vita game, Features PS3 "Interoperation"

boingball

Burnout Reloaded on consoles and Vita please. Like Burnout 2 and Burnout 3. That would be great. Burnout Paradise is a good game though and having a sequel to that would also work. Though I fear, that EAs new business models will destroy the Burnout franchise(of NFS franchise for that matter).

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Oh man I would pay good money for a Burnout Paradise on vita, loved that game, and by good money I of course mean the normal price that a Vita game is.

Dingotech

I'm down for some Burnout or NFS action either way!!!!

The Burnout games and Hot Pursuit are some of my favourite games of the last couple of gens.

I'm not sure I want one in the style of Paradise though, that game wasn't exactly condusive to quick bursts of gameplay given you had to drive everywhere just to get to the events.

Himself

It's all the better that racing games are still something that is both a great console and handheld experience.

I love my vita and I love criterion, but playing racing games on a handheld is tough for me. Just can't see where I'm going. Even on Vita's lovely screen my eyes were strained to the max with the Wipeout demo.

UFRA

Gimme an PS3/Vita version of this:

256px-Burnout_3_-_Takedown_Coverart.jpg

Best. Burnout. Ever.

YES!

I spent more time in this Burnout than any other of that gen.

Burnout Paradise got a lot of my time this gen of course, but that was due to the multiplayer. I played various challenges over and over again in Burnout 3 single player just because of how freakin' fun it was.

Top Bottom