• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Current, Former THQ employees are anoymously demanding execs be fired

• Thread starter Deleted member 20415
  • Start date
I can help but think this would have more impact if it was written by an adult? Pointing out the mistakes of your senior exec team in something that reads like it was written by a primary school student?

Hardly makes you look like you could do a better job of it, eh?

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
It's a doggy dog world.

Fo Rizzle Dizzle!!!

MV5BMTY1NDU2NzQ4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTQ1MzYz._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

I can help but think this would have more impact if it was written by an adult? Pointing out the mistakes of your senior exec team in something that reads like it was written by a primary school student?

Hardly makes you look like you could do a better job of it, eh?

Watch out for "the Brian Farrell"!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I thought saying "it's passed the time to do anything" was the right way of saying it...not "it's past time to do anything"?

That doesn't make much sense, though. "It has passed the time"

What is the 'it' referring to there?

"It is past the time." is correct. The time to do something has past.

That doesn't make much sense, though. "It has passed the time"

What is the 'it' referring to there?

"It is past the time." is correct. The time to do something has past.

Actually, the first part of yours is right. Your second sentence should be "The time...has passed."

This Board has allowed the Brian Farrell, the CEO, the ongoing ability to take a cash-rich profitable company and drive it from a $30 share price down to around $.70 without acting despite numerous mistakes that even for those lacking business training, could see were errors. Even without glaring mistakes how can the same CEO stay in charge after a 99% share price loss?

too bad you can't spot your own english errors lolololol

Top Bottom