• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Hey, anyone up for making a few custom images (including one solely for the logo) for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void? I did a self-made one, but the quality is shit.

First time working in GIMP, so bear with me here

Coffin Dodgers / Fallout 4

GAieDc3.png
CK6jM5W.png

H6p1nzn.png
wDCAIPe.png

orfax

I got a new PC recently and went through a number of my old games, mainly DOS and Amiga stuff. These were the following ones I couldn't find icons for so I made them from images off the internet. A big shout out to Hardcore Gaming 101 for the Freescape engine games box art.

Angband / The Ancient Art of War / Castle Master / Castle Master: The Crypt

Zlm9NW5.png
FsuRaJu.png
kKbcval.png
dfn14EK.png

Corporation / Dark Side / Desktop Tower Defense
eyVVBUQ.png
Z2vNHFJ.png
UYDiXsU.png

Driller / Dune 2 / Dance With Intensity
jmXobIJ.png
2XOQTd5.png
d2qWmCU.png

Firepower / Gnome Ranger / Ingrids Back
9EXdMQc.png
g9Vaa6O.png
2MHBvJn.png

Knight Orc / Mu-Cade / Parsec47
CggrJu7.png
wsDFSNh.png
z2E1E1w.png

Rrootage / Taito Legends / Total Eclipse
ohLrd2Q.png
gNEJr53.png
rGAviHZ.png

Unreal Tournament 2003 / Xop / Xop Black
FKc2ppn.png
P8n2BrF.png
3jDmRjA.png

Chris_C

I noticed a custom Ni No Kuni icon in the OP. Is the game available for PC? Always wanted to play it but dont have a PS3 anymore.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

J28lerp.png
H7nQeyx.png
HRHc1rA.png

Gek3TDj.png
htX5E3o.png
XmATxSv.png

g4kwCK5.png
7R3xjQz.png
DWp1phF.png

fj7yQis.png
aJKokgZ.png
BAUZ4Hj.png

Wolfenstein: The New Order / Wolfenstein: The Old Blood / Grow Home / Snakebird / Two Worlds Epic Edition

0ZjxsoA.png
jyIbOQu.png
o01iYKI.png

r1PLQ1d.png
zZ7a2r9.png
609Btho.png

jQSeiom.png
Hncp3Lf.png
N3qkSfY.png

MC6A9Lz.png
OxvVULk.png
tjeoL2L.png

7W9W6n5.png
CS8xJKx.png
neT6WPd.png

Saikyo

Because I hate myself I did all the Saint Seiya logo versions for the steam game:

Saint Seiya Soldiers Soul / Os Cavaleiros do Zodiaco Alma dos Soldados / Los Caballeros del Zodiaco Alma de Soldados

cdz00jwr9n.png
cdz01mpry2.png

cdz028zqp1.png
cdz03kequj.png

cdz04htrx4.png
cdz05zipe6.png

cdz06xeryn.png
cdz07klr8p.png

cdz08a5qwa.png
cdz097ypfm.png

cdz103xr9a.png
cdz117zr2c.png

classicdms

Neo Member
Requesting an icon for Shadow Complex Remastered. The .exe opens the Epic Launcher, but I'm not going to complain, considering it's a free game.

Thanks in advance.

MachoSuave

Neo Member
Requesting an icon for Shadow Complex Remastered. The .exe opens the Epic Launcher, but I'm not going to complain, considering it's a free game.

Thanks in advance.

Came here to post this, in case anyone wants a textless too

Shadow Complex Remastered

XLakws1.jpg

Also following in LB's footsteps and dropping minus as their site is just flat broken now.

Just Cause 3

MCUubz8.jpg
YkcvMaM.jpg
JiYRZ8O.jpg
JmdkBmq.jpg
NHVfUVO.jpg
ReMI49v.jpg
29SjrnA.jpg
LZ124JO.jpg
I9Kr4h9.jpg

BloodNet / Enclave / Hexcells / Hexcells Plus / Hexcells Infinite

zABRZk3.png
F9wvzxQ.png
JKYY35S.png

3SEHF27.png
usuBdku.png
7wzWMoM.png

s3YYo7B.png
lZwnS0I.png
6PEPqvc.png

Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald / GemCraft: Chasing Shadows / XCOM 2 / Company of Heroes / Viking: Battle for Asgard

mON6Lcs.png
cP7e5lp.png
a5QDTTB.png

tc1uzSI.png
wizDU0s.png
YEQEu3W.png

WhBGwWX.png
oqd7t5u.png
crh82OQ.png

Secret Ponchos / Turok: Dinosaur Hunter / Total War Arena / DISTRAINT

VWlGWfA.png
wKUaQ7r.png
ISukUGz.png

0O5hPuE.png
VYMoALa.png
3lyWuXQ.png

8WK8avG.png

Hi guys! Been away from here for a while. Just got my steam controller and started using big picture mode again (wish the grid was smaller than 3x3 as it looks way too huge) but now im back to making and finding textless grids for all my games, so yeah!

Also i discovered this site : http://www.raresites.us/steamgridDB/stats/ and this app https://github.com/boppreh/steamgrid both seem great!

are you guys also uploading to there too as well as posting here? seems like a very well done site. I'll be retroactively uploading all the hundreds of my textless and custom grid icons to there over the next few days. :)

DrkHzns

Neo Member
Grand Theft Auto
VzEr5mS.jpg
FJQrh9Y.jpg
RjvMwed.jpg
BYTmfkj.jpg
4wq2EOq.jpg

Dark Souls
3vcNCOa.jpg
F11wmqf.jpg
4DkvMHS.jpg

12 Labors of Hercules
VNgtkin.jpg
NrKeILy.jpg
SgGsYhc.jpg

Mighty No. 9
nRU1r6o.jpg

Shadow Complex Remastered
OlA1LnM.jpg

Ecco the Dolphin
tbDR53v.jpg

Mafia
ui1XVlh.jpg

Project Cars
dhZo5b8.jpg

Darkseed
1X7CFVI.jpg

Pathologic
XPXwiO6.jpg

Mount and Blade
Z4hA4R5.jpg

Quake 4
BnYBMne.jpg

Land's End
KaaSWKS.jpg

Timeframe
gifhRUr.jpg

Hi guys! Been away from here for a while. Just got my steam controller and started using big picture mode again (wish the grid was smaller than 3x3 as it looks way too huge) but now im back to making and finding textless grids for all my games, so yeah!

Also i discovered this site : http://www.raresites.us/steamgridDB/stats/ and this app https://github.com/boppreh/steamgrid both seem great!

are you guys also uploading to there too as well as posting here? seems like a very well done site. I'll be retroactively uploading all the hundreds of my textless and custom grid icons to there over the next few days. :)

Besides GAF, I've been primarily posting all of mine here:

http://steambanners.booru.org/index.php
http://steambanners.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user:BlazeHedgehog

Edit: The booru I linked has the benefit of being able to post grid icons for literally anything. SteamgridDB demands that the game exists in their database before you can upload an image for it, and a significant portion of the grid icons I've made are for mods and indie games not in their system... :/

MachoSuave

Neo Member
Monster Hunter Online // Sky Rogue // Sublevel Zero // Turok: Dinosaur Hunter // Cities: Skylines

IzenZAA.jpg
jBI8Qjf.jpg
k6HQ88m.jpg
ZEkPB2B.jpg
OvBjgv6.jpg
og022mG.jpg
9r8TUds.jpg
4TSKqKi.jpg
YNmKex3.jpg

Where the grids at?

show me your aesthetic

DrkHzns

Neo Member
Revised and redid "Deus Ex" icons to fit into the style of the official 'Human Revolution' one which I've also included below.

vJJk33l.jpg
sgCfVbU.jpg
BBDSaSW.jpg
1JEXziR.jpg
FXS4cpU.jpg
voGzfsI.jpg
BYatAnm.jpg

Pachimari

Revised and redid four "Deus Ex" icons to fit into the style of the official 'Human Revolution' one which I've also included below.

These look very good and consistent. Do you have one for Human Revolution - Director's Cut, for those who have both the normal version and the director's version?

I use Steam to launch emulated games in PCSX2. I made a template with the PlayStation 2 logo ontop because I'm a perfectionist. Thought it might be handy for some other people.

Transparent PNG

JG7O3hW.png

SVG format (if you want to resize or reuse the stuff)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ah5152s533ali7c/SteamPs2Template.svg?dl=0

When you launch a PS2 game through Steam, does it go on and launch PCSX2 and then the game automatically, or does it just launch the PCSX2 software, and then you have to choose the game again?

DrkHzns

Neo Member
These look very good and consistent. Do you have one for Human Revolution - Director's Cut, for those who have both the normal version and the director's version?

Done and added above along with one for the 'Revision' version of the original "Deus Ex"

1JEXziR.jpg

sgCfVbU.jpg

Braag

Oh man I gotta come download some of these after work. These are great.
I've also created some custom grid view icons for Origin games which I can upload later.

When you launch a PS2 game through Steam, does it go on and launch PCSX2 and then the game automatically, or does it just launch the PCSX2 software, and then you have to choose the game again?

Google around, there's a way to do it, you just need to have a separate copy of the emulator for each game you want to load it with. That's how I had a few PS2 games setup but I'm at my parents house atm and my PC is in bits awaiting a new case/fan

Top Bottom