• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Beast: Trump has repeatedly asked WH council if he could speak to Flynn

Dierce

Nixon was a smart and cunning criminal. How can an idiot like orange turd have made it so far? Who is protecting him when his corruption is so apparent to anyone that isn't a dumbass.

If there's one thing I'm enjoying from the recent developments it's that Trumps being compared to Nixon so much now. That's going to stick to him and I bet it eats away at him every fucking day since he thinks he's a shining example in his own mind..

It wouldn't eat at him. He loves Nixon. He thinks Nixon did nothing wrong. It wouldn't bother him at all to be compared to Nixon, in his mucked up synapses it is a compliment.

Oozer3993

Trump: "I wanna talk to Flynn. Let him know how tremendous he is."

Counsel: "Mr. President, you can't do that."

Trump: "Why? Is he busy? Or can he not talk anymore? Did something happen to his tongue?"

Counsel: "Mr. President, we've been over this before. Talking to General Flynn could be considered tampering."

Trump: "Tampering? I thought I only had to worry about that with Tylenol. Ivanka has to open my bottles for me, but she always lets me break that little seal."

Counsel: "Sir, this sort of thing helped sink Nixon."

Trump: "Wait, what happened to Cynthia Nixon? I loved her on Sex and the City."

Counsel: "No sir, former President Nixon."

Trump: "Tremendous guy. Many people say he was one of the greatest presidents ever. He said many great things about me. I heard he was very impressed by my win."

Counsel: "... he died years ago, sir."

I MISS YOU SO MUCH MIKE
kim_kardashian_crying_will_definitely_cheer_you_up_17.gif

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
I dunno, has he actually said anything bad about Nixon? Does he know who Nixon is and what he did? Remember, this is the guy that complimented Kim Jong Un and the psycho from the Phillipines. He probably thinks Nixon was a standup guy.

Does he know how to SPELL Nixon?

Trump keeps wanting to touch the stove

LOL yeah.

Trump: "I wanna talk to Flynn. Let him know how tremendous he is."

Counsel: "Mr. President, you can't do that."

Trump: "Why? Is he busy? Or can he not talk anymore? Did something happen to his tongue?"

Counsel: "Mr. President, we've been over this before. Talking to General Flynn could be considered tampering."

Trump: "Tampering? I thought I only had to worry about that with Tylenol. Ivanka has to open my bottles for me, but she always lets me break that little seal."

Counsel: "Sir, this sort of thing helped sink Nixon."

Trump: "Wait, what happened to Cynthia Nixon? I loved her on Sex and the City."

Counsel: "No sir, former President Nixon."

Trump: "Tremendous guy. Many people say he was one of the greatest presidents ever. He said many great things about me. I heard he was very impressed by my win."

Counsel: "... he died years ago, sir."

This is too good.

Top Bottom