• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Show - Why Are Trump Supporters Campaigning Already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

How about he gets past 2017 then talk about re election come 2 years later. (that's if he makes it that far).

Republicans can't be this stupid? I'm hoping they are just like this because television cameras were on sight.

These things are using cherry picked moments but these are still people going to a Trump rally. Can't be that hard to find material in that sea of stupidity.

djkimothy

These things are using cherry picked moments but these are still people going to a Trump rally. Can't be that hard to find material in that sea of stupidity.

Even if it is cherry picked, i just hope the moderate Trump voters sees that and thinks to themselves, "wait... i'm lumped with these guys?..."

I could only hope that there is hope in the next election. Humiliation is the only option at this point. :p

Veelk

Banned
For real, this is actually kind of disturbing because he's creating...or, well, maintaining a cult.

I mean, the republican party is already kinda fucked because of the number of people voting purely based on whoever has an R on the side of their name.

But he wants to maintain the worship that he had on the campaign trail. I'm hoping it grows smaller, but by the end of this, there is going to be a group of people who will literally be worshiping him.

Aaron

For real, this is actually kind of disturbing because he's creating...or, well, maintaining a cult.

I mean, the republican party is already kinda fucked because of the number of people voting purely based on whoever has an R on the side of their name.
The GOP is the very opposite of fucked for this reason. No matter what harm they cause their base, they'll still vote R every time. Fox News has them nicely brainwashed.

How many of these does he do? Like weekly? So when does he actually... work. Weekends in Florida, days on "campaign". This must be the laziest President we have ever seen.

Eh, she's probably referring to the codename for a governement operation that involved illegally selling guns to track how they get to the Mexican cartel. I wouldn't call it treasonous but it was a major fuck up that ended up with a border patrol agent being killed by a gun that was sold through that operation. It was also happening before Obama was even elected.

haha, this makes a lot more sense.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I keep forgetting to tune into the daily show but Klepper interviewing Trump supporters will never get old. Love how he's just straight mocking them and they still double down or ignore it.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Why is Trump still campaigning?

1) Safe Space for him and his blatant narcissism
2) Provide himself a platform to spew the vile shit that helped him get elected without repercussion as he can't do so on an official WH or media controlled venue. (Twitter aside)
3) Appeal to the dumbfucks that love a good ass-ramming and echo chamber. Remind them how his twisted policies and worldview is shared by them to keep them happy.
4) Justify his relentless travel expenditures. Just gonna make a pitstop at mar-a-lago for the weekend after this rally a few states away...

Jenov

I swear it's like the lowest of low IQ voters got together in force to vote for Trump. Mind numbing hearing their comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom