• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Beginner's Guide, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Despair

Finished DR1 today. Overall insanely mediocre when all was said and done.

Started DR2 today. I love it so far. Addresses a lot I found bland or irritating about the first and is just far more out there and knowing.

UberTag

Still haven't gotten around to watching 3 but with v3 looming on the horizon I'm hyped and desire some danganronpa
Maybe it's time I watch it
Or maybe it'll completely deflate my hype for v3
I'm not that invested in the series though so maybe I'd just be able to ignore how bad it might be?

I'm secretly hoping that Chiaki Nanami somehow shows up in it. I don't even know how that would work considering the nature of her existence
You should watch Future Episode 1 and Despair Episode 1 and then decide if you want to continue onwards at that point.
And, if you do, please pass along your impressions.

tsundoku

the anime is significantly better then DR2, the demo for V3 makes it feel like they're going back to a lot of what actually worked in DR1 and the UDG plot is significantly important to V3 so I don't understand the op of this topic at all?

DNAbro

the anime is significantly better then DR2, the demo for V3 makes it feel like they're going back to a lot of what actually worked in DR1 and the UDG plot is significantly important to V3 so I don't understand the op of this topic at all?

uhhhhh I have some questions

DR2 hot take aside
but still wtf at that
UDG has fuck all to do with V3 so I don't understand this post at all?

Just over a day left till sadness takes me because my waifus will probably die, Miu and Kirumi are probably goners because they're my favourite girls from the demo lol.

Link1110

Finished case 2-4

when exactly did gundham change the time on ALL the clocks and how did no one see him during any of
And they octagon question... How was anyone supposed to figure that out?

Top Bottom