• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Network Stress Test client available to download on NA PSN

Eusis

I suppose the way they could sort of grant access is by giving anyone who won the lottery a week PS+ pass, so that they could play for sure (barring unfortunate circumstances where they can download it but can't actually play it online for whatever reasons.)

So I downloaded the client before they took it down. I won the lottery.
Does that mean I have an extra code or will I for some reason still need the product code.

Moaradin

I downloaded this a few days ago when it was on the store. Will it be useless sitting on my hard drive without signing up and being selected?

Asia (Japan)
Test #1 Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. JST
Test #2 Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. JST
Test #3 Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. JST

Oceania
Test #1 Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Test #2 Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
Test #3 Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST

Americas
Test #1 Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. PDT
Test #2 Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. PDT
Test #3 Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. PDT

I'm sure everything will go smoothly as always

So the test is only for a couple of hours?.

a harpy

Wait, I feel like some people are saying different things.

If you have the client, but didn't get an e-mail, can you still play? I got the client while it was up for DL and I'm not sure if I should just delete it or not. I never actually signed up to be in.

Wait, I feel like some people are saying different things.

If you have the client, but didn't get an e-mail, can you still play? I got the client while it was up for DL and I'm not sure if I should just delete it or not. I never actually signed up to be in.

Since it's not a sure thing, why not just wait until the beta opens to see if it works?

a harpy

Since it's not a sure thing, why not just wait until the beta opens to see if it works?

That requires me to manage expectations and possibly even deal with light levels of disappointment.

My way was so much easier :(

But yeah, it's incredibly soon so... you right. You right.

Never even got a confirmation mail, lol. I hope I can play with just the client and during European hours, I don't want to get up at 5 am.

adapipika

Banned
:)

3. Download the Dark Souls III Network Stress Test version

After entering the product code in Step 2, follow the onscreen instructions and download the Network Stress Test version of the game (download size: approximately 3GB).

4. Start the Dark Souls III Network Stress Test

After completing the download in Step 3, launch the Dark Souls III Network Stress Test version from the content area of the home screen.
Follow the onscreen instructions to begin the Network Stress test.

* Note
The Dark Souls III Network Stress Test can only be launched when the game servers are open. It will not work outside of the testing period.

Ashler

This registration is probably one of the worst organized activities I've seen in a long time. How, where and when was this registration announced?

Top Bottom