• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls JP release date: September 15th (Map/Soundtrack LE)

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Did a quick search, found nothing. Mock if old:

Release date:
September 15th

Price:
7800 yen

Pre-order bonuses (limited quantity):
A map that will "help you in the initial stages of the game".
Full soundtrack CD

dengekiDSRD.png

Because of the limited quantity of the LE, if you're pre-ordering the game from a retailer; be sure to ask if the LE goods will be included in the pre-order or not.

DengekiOnline said:
フロム・ソフトウェアは、PS3用A・RPG『ダークソウル』の発売日を9月15日に決定した。価格は7,800円(税込)。

『ダークソウル』は、ダンジョンを探索する緊張感、敵と遭遇した時の恐怖、発見の喜びなど、RPGが本来持つおもしろさや達成感にこだわった作品。ダークファンタジーの世界を舞台に、さまざまなシチュエーションがプレイヤーを待ち受け、駆け引きを重視した剣戟アクションが楽しめる。

発売日の決定にあわせて、数量限定の購入特典も公開された。序盤の攻略に役立つ描き下ろしのマップと、ゲーム内BGMを全曲収録したサウンドトラックCDが付いてくる。確実に欲しい人は、特典が付くかどうかを店舗に確認した上で、早めに予約しておこう。

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/371/371123/

So, anyone getting this baby early?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh well - will be importing this. Then buy the US and EU versions of it.
Will probably end up buying one 360-version too

Despera

Banned
AAK said:
Switch the soundtrack art with the Box art.

The current one is lame.
While I agree the art on the soundtrack disc would make for a perfectly fitting boxart, I think the Japanese cover looks better than the EU one.

mujun

I'll be getting the Japanese version on the 15th and then I'll import the 360 one when it hits the States. Can not wait. DS is my 2nd favorite game ever.

Dunan

This may go agains conventional Demon's Souls wisdom, but I just hope the music is something worth listening to. DS could have benefited from a little more music here and there. What was there was good -- not great, but good --, but there wasn't enough of it.

I have the DS soundtrack -- got it with the game -- and have only listened to it once. More and better music, please.

Dunan

Rygar 8 Bit said:
will....not....import....will hold strong!

Another reason not to import: Mai Namba. The J-E translator did such an amazing job on the English version of Demon's Souls that if she's working on this game, too, then I'll gladly wait to get it in English.

That's some amazing English ability from somebody who looks to be an ordinary ethnically-Japanese person. I can't write any foreign language as well as she wrote the English in DS.

zlatko

Banned
Will the asian version of this be similar to the Demon's Souls one in that it will have full english VO and in game text as an option?

If so, importing it without any hesitation. If not... will hold out and go into full black out mode.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
DMPrince said:
is that a cloth map/

I shall assume it is not, but it doesn't really say in the description. It only says that it's "specially made for the occasion". Would be cool though.

Yoshichan said:
Oh well - will be importing this. Then buy the US and EU versions of it.
Will probably end up buying one 360-version too
Exactly what I'm doing. Triple dip this series to hell and back.

Top Bottom