• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls PC trailer [Matchmaking, new bosses, enemies, NPCs, weapons, armor, areas]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Prepare to Die edition info

new content

New Bosses - Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for co-op or PVP
New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs

trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jzSqBfPQIEk

boxart
564618_305259969547054_119869331419453_757375_113075776_n.jpg

548090_305256296214088_119869331419453_757369_1411079028_n.jpg

546003_305261082880276_119869331419453_757376_520347860_n.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
LOTS of boss spoilers for those who don't want to get spoiled!

It looks beautiful though :_:!
Looks very similar to PS3 version as expected.
How can you judge by this trailer? Besides, 60fps, 1080p and all kinds of AA/AF in the PC-version.

it's one thing to see the new bosses in a still picture. its another feeling to see how fluid the movement is.

my body is ready.

BeeDog

New content looks fuck-awesome, but mega-lol at the slowdown in the trailer. It's the exact same V-synced slowdown that occurs in the console versions.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
The new Dragon seems to be in the Valley of Drakes, while the Chimera seems to be somewhere around Darkroot Garden/Basin. I'm not sure if they're the old ones or new extensions. That hand-thing looks awesome though, and the tomb looks new. Crossing my fingers for even more content.

Durante

I'm surprised so many people had such bad experiences with GFWL. I've played 4 or 5 games that used it and the only thing that annoyed me was when I had to update it. Other than that it basically stayed out of the way.

Oh my God those new bosses! HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Canova is going to kill himself if they don't come to consoles.

Everyone please buy this. It's one of the best games of this generation. One of the best games ever made. Support this and get the next Souls on PC, day 1. Please.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm so going to buy the game again. I couldn't get through Blighttown with the framerate the way it was, so I'm happy to buy the game again and play through on PC.

I'm damn interested to see what the PC controls end up being like.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I haven't played the first game, would it be fine to just jump into this one? If so, I may be interested.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
"for GFWL" should be added in the title IMO. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom